Part 40 a normal family day

Episode 40

Joey: we got a dog!

Shane: we are crazy!

Joey: At least this little guy gets a home right?

Scott: Wof!

We all got home and It was starting to rain again.

Joey: get in all my children, so we wont be wet

Shane: You can be *wink*

Joey: no sex jokes around Scott, his still learning things

Shane: Im sorry babe

I laid Wolf down on the floor and let him explore his new home. Scott tried to craw after Wolf the best he could.

Joey: We should learn him how to walk

Shane: yeah... I tried ones but, he just landed on his butt

Joey: aww cute

Scott: vov vov pee

Joey: yeah, having two baby's now, happy anniversary, you wanted another child

Shane: thanks, but its not until two mouthes

Joey: early gift

Joey took of to take care of Wolfs accident. I took a seat on in the couch and just enjoyed life right now. I want to say that my life was fucking perfect now, because it was, I have an amazing boyfriend, adorable son and a crazy dog and we lived in a big house together. The only persons who wanted to destroy it all was behind bars and gone.

Joey: Shane, Scott needs a dipper change

Shane: alright

Do everyone needs to go to the toilet now? but yeah I took Scott to get his dipper changed.

Shane: babe, we are almost out of diapers

Joey: we go and grocery shopping tomorrow then, its more things we are out on

Shane: like what?

Joey: Nutella, for an example Im thinking about you two

Shane: Scott doesn't eat it...

Joey: I think I saw a messy boy the other day with chocolate on his chin, don't lie to me Shaney

Shane: you got me

Joey: sure did

the day went to an end and It ended with the family cuddling with a child movie and siting in our one pieces, eating fruit like every night. When Scott was half sleeping it was his time to get ready for bed, with brushing his tinny teethes and get him cozy in bed.

After that was me and Joey time what meant some more grown up movie and if I was lucky, we dropped that one pieces and only were in our underwear. What ended with us getting tied and Joey brushing his teethes and we cuddled in to the bed.

Wolf had his little bed in Scotts room, it was his new friend so they could be together and Scott doesn't need to sleep along in his room anymore.

Joey pov

Today was an other family day, grocery shopping. I had been vlogging this morning a little and was now ready to get some shopping done.

Shane: do you think we need the baby bag?

Joey: Of corse Shane, what if Scott go trow a little accident?

Shane: yeah true

So after getting all the stuff, getting Scott ready we were ready to go. Scott in the backseat and boyfriend behind the wheel.