~Loyalty~

*Play Song*

"Mother....." Aaron exasperated, his bloodied face displaying shock as confusion struck him even more.

The woman Aaron called Mother stands awfully still, like a statue with a resting bitch face.

"Ah yes, Rachel....your mother....or is she?" Ein says, grinning maliciously.

"You're....here....how.." Aaron manages out, stirring uncomfortably in his chair.

"Yes yes yes, its surprising bla bla bla.....you really think she was in the Irene dimension this whole time?"

Aaron was so light headed from his beating and confused by the information being thrown at him, he stayed quiet.

"There is no Irene dimension....it broke down the minute Irene did.....this entire time.....the 101st.....the Lycan army of 1999.....they've been here....."

"As raiders......"

"The only one who didn't turn was.....um your wife's father I think? Driven by loyalty that one.....I reckon he's a ghoul by now......"

"But your mother and her army proved themselves worthy to me.....a long time ago....."

Aaron finally speaks, weak and near brain dead. "Isn't she considered Ultima.....she's a werewolf.....as is her army....."

"Well, whats a better opponent then themselves....there will be a war Lycan......survival of the fittest....I outnumber you....my troops are stronger than yours....once your dwellers come searching for you....they lose their protection of the vault....and there goes the Phoenix Lycan extinction......"

"And why do I keep her alive....even though she birthed an Ultima you may ask....well.......for moments like these."

Ein then does the unspeakable, Rachel gasping with pain as she sees the knife impaled in her abdomen, Aaron crying out for his mother as she fell to the ground, her eyes still whilst in a gathering puddle of blood.

Tears spill from Aaron's eyes as Ein cleans his knife on Aaron's shirt. Then in the distant, bells ring out, alarming bells that could only mean one thing.

Ein grins maliciously. "Your reign of death....ends now......"

Have a nice day my crystals!