~Mission: Impossibe~

Staring TOM CRUISE jkjkjk

Third Person View

*Play Song*

"You guys take lots of precautions, don't you?" Aphmau notes, fidgeting with her IV again.

"You had extreme hypothermia Aph, it's no small matter." Lucinda attempts to reason with the stubborn girl, taking her staff and pressing it to Aphmau's torso, healing energy coursing through it.

"I was just cold...." 

The orange haired woman shoots her a look.

"...everyone gets cold..."

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Lycan..." Lucinda further proves her point by bowing and heading out of the room.

On her way out, she spots Aaron heading towards the room himself, wearing his usual tight black t-shirt.

"Hey, Lucinda.." He greets as they pass, but Lucinda can't help herself.

"Hey Aaron, may I have a word with you?"

"Sure, I was just about to go check up on Aphmau, what's up?"

*

"Remember the incident of 1999?" Lucinda asks, noticing Aaron's expression turn sour, hurt infiltrating his face. "Too well.....what about it?"

"I know of what you lost that day.....what the two vaults lost....what Aphmau lost.."

"I ask again, and not to be mean, but your point?"

Lucinda bites her lip nervously, but at the last minute backs out, shaking her head. "Nevermind, just curious...." She says while heading down the hallway.

Aaron furrows his brows in confusion, shrugging it off as he enters their room. 

"Hey babe, I got you your favorite..." He says proudly, displaying the poopsie within his hand.

Aphmau moans happily. "Oh you are just my favorite person at the moment, thank you, hubby..." 

Aaron takes a stand by her bedside, placing a kiss on her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh you know, the usual fine, still not understanding why I'm still bedridden." She smiles sheepishly, falling back into her propped up pillows.

Aaron fluffs one of her pillows. "Oh come on it's not all bad, you get to be what you love to be.....lazy..." They both say in unison, sharing a short laugh.

"Hey, Lucinda was acting kinda weird earlier...."

Trying not to jump to conclusions, Aphmau inspects further. "Like a funny weird or a strange weird?"

"More of a random weird...she just started asking me about the Irene Dimension Incident..."

Mayday MAYDAY MAYDAY! Aphmau thought.

"Is that....something you are still sensitive about?" Aphmau asks, unsure what type of answer she was looking for.

"The failing of the alliance...the disappearing of leaders and hundreds of dwellers....my mother...your father...." Aaron recites, sitting beside her on their bed, resting his arm around Aph's neck.

"Yeah....you miss...your mother right?"

"All the time.....you?"

"Yes...every second of every day...when I was little, while my grandfather was asleep, I would sneak out of the vault just for a few minutes and stare at the night sky and talk as if the stars were my father...."

Aaron plays with her hair softly, sighing. "You must really miss him...."

"....I would give so much to see him again...sometimes I think if I wish hard enough he would come back just for a second....."

"...it must be horrible, being stuck in the dimension....time for them is barely moving as years are passing by here..."

Aphmau then tries a risky question. "....if you had the chance....to see your mom again...would you take it?"

Aaron shoots a look with one eyebrow raised before responding. "Well, in a perfect world, I would.....but we sadly don't live in a perfect world."

"Oh..."

"Hey, Aph?"

"Yes?"

"Love you..."

"Hehe love you too..."

Have a nice day my crystals!