~A Better Place~

Oof...

*Play Song*

"Aaron!" The sight of her husband sends relief throughout her, running towards him as she transferred slowly back to human form.

She engulfs her beaten husband as 5 feet tall again, tears in her eyes as she felt his warm body, Aaron embracing her back.

Sadly their little reunion is disrupted, as Aphmau lets out a familiar gasp, her muscles tensing as Aaron released his embrace, eyeing the arrow that pierced her torso, through and through, then looking to its place of departure, a bow, and arrow in Ein's arms.

Aaron feels his whole body sink within him, as Aphmau collapses into his arms. Aaron lowering her to the dead grass as she gasps for breath.

The whole ordeal happened so fast, it took Aaron, an intellectual individual, a while to wrap his head around it.

And what was about to happen....happens way to fast for anyone to comprehend.....

She gestures weakly to the arrow, Aaron shaking his head. "No, it's what stopping the bleeding...."

"I know..." She gestures once again.

A revelation makes itself present in Aaron's mind, making him shake his head. "No. No, its not time—"

"It was always...time."Aphmau winces, crying softly.

"No, I'm not ready. I'm not ready to lose you." Aaron cradles her like he had before, a tear creating a track down his bloodied, dirty face.

"You are. You were the moment you walked into my room for the first time. A part of you always knew. You are ready."

Aaron shakes his head, brushing a stray hair strand from his face. "You are my mate—you are my one and only..."

"You have Albert."

"A boy without a mother."

"....now a boy living a better world."

The fighting had died down, both sides witnessing the depressing exchange.

"I need you. Please, don't leave me alone in this world..." Aaron's voice breaks as Aphmau started fading in and out.

"I'll never leave you. This isn't goodbye, my love. There are no goodbyes. I'm still here. I'm the galaxy in the sky. I'm in the trees, in the air...in the water..." Aphmau's eyes overflowed with silver. "...remember the water."

Aaron continues to shake his head slowly, holding her close to him, her hair brushing his chin.

"Remember...how I talked to my father? Now pretend I'm the stars, darling. Every night, every day, every moment...I'm always with you."

The familiar whirling tornado of wind picks up ferociously, everything in a mile radius feeling the strength of the air whirlpool, the dead grass flying up from the ground along with the bare trees and rocks, all being picked up in the tornado, the eye of tornado being Aphmau as her body faded into light, Aaron's arms suddenly empty.

The tornado spins faster and faster becoming a beacon of light as it shoots up into the atmosphere, meeting it with a bam as it spreads across the sky, an unusual blue spreading into the grey clouds.

Sky......

The grey fades away as blue takes its place, along with fluffy white clouds.

Even the cracked yellowish dirt at Aaron's feet become to sprout with green, luscious grass blades tickling his skin as white energy spreads across the land. Turning yellow to green, grey to blue. A whole rainbow of colors exploding into the realm.

Fully grown trees sprout magically from the ground as craters fill with crystal blue waters, the ground riddled with green.

The ghouls became humans, the monsters became animals. The creatures observing their new forms.

The world looked.....normal...

But it wasn't a large time of joy....as Aaron knelt on his knees, sobbing softly in his own embrace, mourning the cost of the world's change.

Have a nice day my crystals!