~Galaxies~

*Play Song*

"When are you going to talk to her about it?" Melissa envelopes her arms.

"Melissa she just finished transforming....could we go a day without drama?" Aaron asks of his sister, rearranging the suite to what it was before.

"What if she doesn't even know herself huh? This could affect everything that she does in her life you need to tell her."

"Tell her what? Tell her she died?"

"And how she came back."

*

Aphmau's POV

"Oh, it's beautiful, Aphmau." Katelyn and Luka crowd around the necklace in my hands.

"I know right? Aaron got it custom made." I smile, putting it back into my bag, as I readjusted my bikini, rubbing the sore area on my neck as the three of us head towards the swimming pool.

Even though it was indoors and underground, it was still a nice place to chill. Sometimes there are projections displayed across the wall of tropical places in the world before the nuclear holocaust.

"CANNONBALL!!" Yells two spry young fellow werewolves who rush past us and into the pool like idiots, while accidentally bringing Katelyn down with them.

"LAURENCE! GARROTH! YOU BASTARDS YOU KNOCKED ME IN!" Katelyn splashes both of the boys in anger.

"Hey, at least it isn't knocked up, sweetheart." Laurence winks.

Luka stomps on his head from out of the pool, stuffing his head under the water. "Charming as always, Laurence."

I walk up to the edge and start the difficult process of getting in while trying to mask my slight pain.

"Aphmau, you good?" Garroth asks with slight concern.

"Pfttt better than ever." Then I feel two hands snake up from my waist up to my wrists, holding me above the pool.

"Aaronnnnnnn stahppppp...." I plead with a wide grin on my face, my legs dangling high above the water's surface.

"DROP HER! DROP HER!" They chanted.

The bastard listened.

I splashed feet first into the cool water, fully submerged for just a second before breaking the surface, everyone laughing with glee.

*

Everyone had started to file out, leaving to go back to their living quarters. I stayed behind, claiming I wanted to swim a few laps first.

When really, I just loved the water.

I thought I was alone in the large lap pool, but then I hear colossal splash who could only be one person.

I roll my eyes knowing what he'll say. "I'm gonna go back....just a bit."

I hear my favorite chuckle. "You think I don't know you sneak out almost every night to come here?"

I rest my arms on the edge of the pool, staring at the blue-tinted walls before they suddenly became galaxies.

Purple, blue, green, it was all kinds of colors swirled with black and white

My smile grows larger, turning to him, knowing this was his doing. "I love galaxies."

"I know you do."

"Oh, so you know everything about me now, don't you?" I joke, but I see his smile disappear, which was my opposite intention.

"Hey, what's wrong?" My smile slowly disappearing.

"There's something I need to talk to you about. Something that may be a lot to take in."

"Okay..."

He took a deep breath, his muscular chest lifting rather high. "When you were intubated, your stats plummeted again and...and we couldn't get you back."

"What..." I ask, my heart sinking in my chest.

"You died." He breathed out, the memory playing out in the depths of his pained eyes. "I just remember cradling you in my arms because they wanted to take you away." Aaron scrunched his eyes shut, shaking his head softly. I" think that was the worst moment of my life."

I reach my hands around his neck, my thumbs brushing the skin beneath his jawline. "Oh, Aaron..."

"But—okay, this may be hard to hear but...so when I was holding you in my arms, the room was dark.....Melissa and Teony were there, waiting for me to give you up, I guess...you started to glow. Your skin gave off a luminescent white. The whole room danced with white, green, and blue.....then you woke up."

I couldn't speak. Unsure what to make of the story. "What exactly are you telling me, Aaron?"

"The lights, the glow, and the colors..." A deep breath. "Aphmau...some of us have reason to believe you may be Irene."

Have a nice day my crystals!