~Conquering Fear~

I just love this song so much. Calum Scott is so underappreciated.

*Play Song*

"No...."

"Aph....you know you want to..."

"But the thing is, I don't...."

"Mhm....." Aaron wears that confident smile that annoyed her so much, his arms crossed in front of him as he tried to reason with his stubborn wife.

"Do not give me that look, you know what happened the last time...." Aphmau defends, steadying her breathing as she massaged her belly.

"Aph, you heard Lucinda, the baby is gonna kick a lot and the only thing that'll calm it down...." Aaron started, Aphmau cuts him off, lying on the bed in discomfort. 

"It gets better in the shower, I'll just take long....showers...aghh...." She bites her lip, grabbing her stomach as if it were to make it better. 

Aaron dabs a wet towelette on her sweaty forehead, raising an eyebrow. 

Aphmau shudders while sending her husband a menacing look. 

"Look I'll be there and I'll stay by your side the whole time......" Aaron assures, brushing her forehead with his thumb affectionately.

Aphmau sighs. "I hate when you're right..."

*

"This was a bad idea....." Aphmau states, eyeing the unoccupied lap pool, the water reflecting the galaxies on the walls.

"I have Garroth actually manning the boiler as we speak and the filter has been replaced...." Aaron sets down their towels and bags, removing his shirt to reveal his muscular upper body. 

Okay to be fair, its easier for werewolves to keep a fit physique.

Like her blushing, no matter how many times she's seen him naked, she can't help but stare.

And the worst part is when he catches her.

"um well....uh...I can't wear this bikini anymore....I've got....."

 Aaron finishes for her. "....holiday fat?"

Aphmau shoots him the look from before, clearly unamused. 

"I think, if its possible, you're even more beautiful....." Aaron says, pushing a lone strand of hair to the side.

For the first time all day, Aphmau smiles. "Really?..... wait." She then backs off, pointing at him. "I see what you're doing there mister, and it ain't gonna work."

"Made you look...."

"What....." 

Aaron, as gently as he could, pushes her just enough so she falls backward into the pool, her familiar scream accompanied by her impact on the surface of the water.

Concerned she hadn't come up for air immediately, Aaron squats down at the edge to get a better look. "Aph....."

His werewolf senses for once were not quick enough.

Before he knew it, two hands wrap around his forearm and tug him just hard enough with gravity on her side, so he collapsed into the pool.

Aaron breaks the surface of the water to see Aphmau giggling hysterically. 

Aaron scoops her up to semi reach his eye level, Aphmau's giggles coming to a stop but her smile does not waver. "See?...." He brushes her medium sized belly. "Feel anything?...."

Aphmau holds the back of his neck, whispering. "You tell me...."

Aaron looks her up and down quickly, before smashing his lips on hers, his hands moving to her thighs as mediocre support, the water doing most of the job.

Meanwhile, Garroth, who was observing the surveillance cameras, stutters his words. "Um you-you c-can switch t-that one off for now....."

Have a nice day my crystals!