Partner

Enjoy!

A few years past, Tai and Jane remained good friends. Tai had told Jane about this summer camp that all his friends were going on and wanted her to join in. Jane convinced her mother if she can go and now Jane and Tai and along with six other childrens were at camp. Tai was up on a tree taking a nap, while Jane was at the bottom playing with a pinecone litting it up with fire in her bare hands.

"Okay that's enough magic trick for one day"

She said as she turned off the fire before any other kids see that she can control fire with her bare hands. Just then Tai has woken up when he felt something on his nose. He was surprise to see snow falling fown from the sky. He then looked down to Jane.

"Hey do you see that?"

He asked. Jane looked up and was surprise to see the snow as well.

"Impossible"

She said softly. Tai came down from the tree and went to call the other kids that were inside the cabin. They were amazed that it began to snow in the middle of July. Something that looks kind of like an aurora is in the sky. A circle in the sky makes beams of light fall at the children and devices float towards them. Each person grabs their device. Suddenly, a huge wall/wave swallows the children.

Tai wakes up and sees a sort of pink marshmallow with ears, eyes, and a mouth looking at him. The pink thing introduces himself as Koromon. Tai then found Jane beside him and saw her waking up but beside her was a yellow baby fox looking creature that intriduce her lself as Viximon. Izzy finds him and another little pink thing is following him. He introduces himself as Motimon. Koromon & Motimon says that they're in the DigiWorld. Tai climbs a tree in order to get a better look at where he is through his miniature telescope. He realizes he's on an island. He sees a big red bug flying towards him. Koromon hops up there and they both duck in order to avoid the bug.

Motimon introduces him as Kuwagamon, a bad digimon. 
Koromon leaps off the tree and blows pink bubble towards Kuwagamon. It annoys him, but doesn't even scratch him. Motimon leads them to a tree and jumps inside it. The others follow suit. They find them selves in a hollow, tube like metal cylinder with the top open. They feel Kuwagamon coming and duck. Sora's voice interruptes them. She has a little radish like pink(again!)thing with her. She presents Yokomon to them. Then, a white and pink creature on four legs comes running out of the bushes. T.K. runs after him. He calls him Tokomon. Right behind him is Matt, carrying a orange and white creature with a horn on his head. Matt says the creature's name is Tsunomon. Finally, Joe comes racing in with a brown, white, and orange creature floating behind him. The creature introduces himself as Bukamon.

All the creatures introduce themselves as Digimon: digital monsters. They list some characteristics of digimon: cute, loyal, beautiful hair, no hair at all, funny, and adorable. When everybody introduces themselves, Mimi is found missing. When she screams, everybody runs in the direction of the sound. She is seen running and a digimon is seen running right behind her. They try to tell her that the digimon are very friendly, but soon they realize she's running from Kuwagamon. He passes right over them when they duck, and Mimi's digimon introduces herself as Palmon. Kuwagamon appears again and they keep on running.

They find themselves on the edge of a cliff, below them is a river, but no way down. All the digimon fight Kuwagamon, but it's no use. Then their devices beep, and lights appear in the sky. Koromon digivolves to Agumon, Yokomon digivolves to Biyomon, Motimon digivolves to Tentomon, Tsunomon digivolves to Gabumon, Tokomon digivolves to Patamon, Bukamon digivolves to Gomamon, Tanemon digivolves to Palmon, and Viximon digivolves to Renamon.

Palmon's Poison Ivy, Patamon's Boom Bubble, Tentomon's Super Shocker, Agumon's Pepper Breath, Gabumon's Blue Blaster, Renamon's Diamond Storm, Biyomon's Spiral Twister, and Gomamon trips Kuwagamon. They fire together(except Gomamon) and defeat him. They were rejoicing when Kuwagamon comes out and splits the cliff, so they fall into the river. Soon they were able to reach a shore and began to talk to their new friend creatures getting to know each other better. Jane look to Renamon in amazement.

"How is it that you're taller than the rest of the others?"

Renamon smiled at her little human.

"We are all rookie level but their are other digimons out there that are more stronger than I am and taller. But together you and I we can become unstoppable, we can get stronger. I'll need your help and you'll need mine. I will protect you at all cost because we are partners"

"Partners?"

Jane asked with a raised eyebrow. Renamon giggled slightly.

"Yes partners"

"Are you wiser than the others?"

"No, I know the exact same amount that they know"

"Jane"

Tai said walking up to Renamon and Jane. Jane look to her best friend.

"Are you okay?"

He asked. Jane smiled

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Come on we have to keep moving in case of that other big digimon comes back"

He said as he intertwined his hand with hers. Jane wasn't bothered with the hand holding since they have been holding hands since when they were little but it never stopped her and Tai from blushing at the contact.

"Right"

Jane said with a nod and followed him with Renamon walking up close behind her. Together the group headed towards a beach where they found a set of telephone stands and tried to get in contact with anyone but no one answers. They had another confrontation with another bad digimon. Surprisingly, Tai somehow manage to get Agumon to digivolve to Greymon and defeat Shellmon.

A/N Rate and Comment