Confession

Enjoy!

Its been a few days since Matt broked it off with Jane. Jane had mostly been kept to herself, going out early in the morning and coming back late at night. Renamon stood by Jane's side but once they come back home, even Renamon got exhausted. Tai tried talking to Jane and keeping her happy, she would smile but only for a little while. Tai decided to take Jane out to the pier, standing beside the railing looking out to the waters.

"Jane you know you have been very quiet lately and that's not like you. Does this have something to do with your mom or Matt, because you know you could talk to me"

Tai said quietly. Jane remained quiet as she stared out to the water.

"Is there any way you and your mom can work it out?"

He asked. Jane let out a sigh and finally looked to Tai and he could cleary see hurt and pain in her eyes.

"No actually when a witch's mother disown you its for life even if we are in talking terms"

"Oh.....that must really sucks"

Tai said quietly as he thought about his next question.

"I told Matt the truth. He left me"

Jane said interrupting Tai's next question that he had in mind.

"I know"

Tai said softly.

"Matt's with Sora now"

"I know"

Jane laugh softly only for a little but it was obviously a fake laugh.

"I was starting to think maybe Sora was the reason Matt came to hate me in the first place"

Tai slightly frown.

"Matt doesn't hate you"

"He's gonna treat me different just like how you did with me"

"No he's not and I won't let it besides at that time it was different"

"Yeah right. Sora was with you when she notice our friendship was growing, and now that I was with Matt she got with him. Its like anything I have she wants it for herself. Spoiled brat."

Jane said crossing her arms over her chest as she leaning forward against the railing.

"I'm sorry Jane"

Tai said sadly. Jane scoffs as tears began to trail down her face.

"Why are you sad? You were right all along, who would want to be with a freak like me? I'm just like my mother"

Tai took a deep breathe.

'I need to tell her and this is my only chance, I can't turn back now'

"I do"

Jane looked back at Tai with a look of confusion and shakes her head facing him.

"No Tai I'm done with this deal. It was stupid to begin with in the first place"

"No it wasn't"

"What?"

She asked looking at him.

"I love you Jane, I always have and I always will"

"Now is not the time to be joking around with me"

She said sternly. Tai shook his head and took a step forward towards Jane and grabbed her hand in his.

"I'm not. I'm serious. I wish I could have told you from the begining instead I chicken out. So much for having the crest of courage when I couldn't even confess that I love you. I wanted to tell you when we first entered into the digital world. That was the reason I came up with the deal because it was the only excuse I had for I can hold you, kiss you and make love to you but then you started dating and I got jealous and I knew you were jealous about Sora and Meiko"

Jane gasp and smiled at the confession and the reasoning that explained so much but after a moment Jane frown.

"So what, insulting me was part of your act?"

Jane asked with a glare. Tai nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Actually it came out at the heat of the moment"

Jane let out a sigh.

"I have to confess as well. I love you too, even I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship but the deal made me feel so much closer to you then I have did before. I tried to convince myself that I love Matt but somehow I always go back to you. I'm starting to think that this whole deal was probably a push that we needed to open our eyes and realize what it is that we actually wanted"

Tai smiled and leaned closer to Jane.

"So does this mean, we can try a relationship?"

Jane smiled back in return and nodded.

"I would love that"

"You see you are nothing like your mother, you're different"

Tai said softly as he wraps his arms around her waist bringing her close, Jane wrap her arms around Tai's neck as their faces got closer together before Tai leaned down and captured Jane's lips into a loving kiss. Once they pulled away they couldn't stop staring at each other's eyes. The love they had for each other was finally released into the air. No more secrets, no more guilt and no more shame, this was how it was meant to be.

"So is this why you were down a bit lately because of Matt?"

Jane caress Tai's cheek with her hand and smiled.

"Sort of, but its ridiculous now that I think about it"

She said with a slight nervous laugh and was about to pull away but Tai kept his arms firm around her.

"No, tell me what it is you were thinking"

Jane bit her lip before looking up at Tai.

"I was thinking like how right everyone was about my life. Its like everyone already figured it out how I was going to end up. I felt like I had no say and everyone was right"

"But you still made it here on your own. You have your own home, you still have a lot of friends and besides now you have me and no crystal ball can tell you otherwise"

Tai said with a smile causing Jane to smile in return.

"I love you Tai"

"And I love you Jane"

He said as he placed a soft gentle kiss on Jane's lips.

A/N Rate and Comment