Just A Tip

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

Jane had no idea how she found herself on Tai's bed masterbating and Tai was hovering on top of her stroking himself. All she remembers is that he asked her to help him study and now there in Tai's bedroom pleasuring themselves. Luckily they were home alone.

"Jane mmmm please let me touch you"

Tai said panting and sweating as he stroke himself hard. Jane was massaging her clit in front of Tai sweating and panting.

"This is as far as I'm going with you."

"You have no idea how hot you look right now"

Jane eyes wander towards Tai's body of how every inch of his muscles were moving, and the way the sweat glistens his body making her get turned on more.

"Just the tip, come on let me fuck you so we both can finish in time together"

Jane shook her head as she had two fingers fucking her pussy. Tai moaned as he saw the way, Jane's body reacts, her breasts bouncing up and down along with her thrust.

"Aaaahhh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

Jane looked up into Tai's eyes and she couldnt help herself as she lift up her head and kissed Tai hard on the lips not bothering to stop her action. Tai groaned into the hot kiss and slowly placed his hard cock to Jane's pussy. Jane pulled her lips away panting as felt him close to her entrance but her mind was in outer space she removed her fingers and guided Tai's cock to her pussy.

"Aaaahhhh so good"

Jane moan as Tai stretched her open. Tai smiled as he began to thrust inside her hard and fast. He rubbed his hands around Jane's body, massaging her breast and loving the way she arch her back when he goes deep inside her. Tai latched his mouth on to Jane's erect nipple causing her to squirm.

"Ah ah ah this feels good"

Jane whithered underneath Tai and grabbed hold of the sheets on the bed as Tai went faster.

"Aaaahhhh Tai!!"

"Jane!!"

Jane and Tai finally cum together panting and sweating. Tai gently removed himself from Jane and laid down on his back. Jane shook her head and got up and began to put on her clothes. Tai looked at her with confusion.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. What does it look like I'm doing?"

She said quietly with her back to him. Tai got up and put on his briefs and grabbed Jane's hand forcing her to look at him.

"Jane stop, come on"

"You are not taking me seriously. I honestly don't know what I'm doing, I crossed the line again"

She said as tears threaten to fall.

"I can't seem to stop myself when I'm around you"

"Maybe that's a sign that you weren't meant to be with Matt"

"Oh shit! Matt!!"

"Its okay he doesn't have to know"

He said as he gently caress her cheek gently trying to calm her down.

"Tai this has to stop"

Tai put his hand down and grabbed her hand in his as soon as he felt his anger began to build up.

"And how do you expect to do that? Are you gonna stop talking to me now?"

He asked keeping his hold on Jane tighter.

"We are going to need a third person"

Tai rolled his eyes and then narrowed his eyes to Jane and leaned up close to her face.

"Have you told Matt your little secret?"

He asked curiously. Jane's eyes open wide and looked to Tai worriedly.

"I haven't told him anything. Are you..."

She said trailing off. Tai smirk.

"I'm not but I will tell you this the moment you'll tell Matt that you're actually a witch. He will leave you"

"No he won't"

"Matt wants normal not his home turning into halloween everyday"

Jane remained silent. As soon as Tai released her, she quickly gathered her things and took one last look to Tai.

"I'm sorry"

She said softly. Tai rolled his eyes and went to sit on the edge of his bed.

"Its not like I care anyways"

He said with his arms crossed over his chest. Jane sadly walked out the door leaving Tai alone.

'Jane please don't go, I didn't mean to I'm sorry'

He thought sadly as tears threaten to fall.

*Dream Sequence*

"Hello who's there?"

Jane said walking through the alley, she then felt arms wrapped around her from the back and felt someone whisper in her ear.

"Matt can't give you what I can give you, especially in bed"

Tai said biting his lip inching closer to Jane.

"You know he's also hanging a lot with Sora."

"Shut up, you're lying"

Tai chuckled.

"I never lied to you before so why should I start now"

"Tai, what do you want from me?"

Jane asked with a sigh

"I want you"

"Want me how? As a friend, a sex toy or a lover?"

Tai leaned closer to her ear.

"Don't get smart with me. You know you want me too baby. I love you"

*End of Dream Sequence*

Jane gasp as she awoken from her dream.

'What the hell was that? Was this a sign or a vision? Could Tai really love me or is just using me as a release?'

Jane frown and shook her head as she got up and went to the kicthen to get a glass of water.

'What am I talking about? Why should I care? I'm with Matt and I'm happy to be with him'

She thought as she took a sip from her water. She looked around the room, only one candle light was on and Jane saw shadows moving from every dark place in the apartment. Jane let out a sigh, she wasn't bothered by the shadow people. She then made way out to the balconey looking down at the city with a small smile.

'Its a big world and somehow I manage to fall in love with my best friend. Oh Tai, no matter where you are or what you're doing or who you're with I will always honestly, truly, completely love you and I could never tell you that'

She thought sadly as she went back inside to try to get some sleep once again.

A/N Rate and Comment