Struggle

Digimon Tri. Coexistence this is after Tai and Meiko's conversation, Jane was overhearing. Enjoy!

*Few Months Later*

"Well that was some show"

Said a voice. Tai sat up from laying down on the grass and turn to see Jane standing a few feet away. Tai glared at her and turn his head away.

"What do you want Jane?"

"I just came out here to see how you were doing, well actually I was already outside up on the roof"

"Oh"

He said quietly.

"Did you hear the scary story Meiko was talking about?"

Jane scoff and rolled her eyes.

"Please I hardly call that scary"

"Oh yeah. And did you call your mom?"

"My mom has other things to worry about. So enough about me, why did you over react with Meiko about not wanting to exist"

Tai turn to look back at Jane and stood up, dusting himself off.

"Why do you care?"

"I care because you are still my best friend"

"Oh really, but you suggested for us to have a third person remember?"

"I know what I said and we are not alone, Renamon is on the roof"

Tai looked up and saw Renamon standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. Tai turn back to look to Jane and let out a sigh.

"Meiko shouldn't be thinking so negative. I know somehow we'll find a way"

"You're scared to lose her"

Jane stated showing no emotion. Tai frown at her.

"Of course because she's a friend"

"No you like her more than a friend"

She corrected him. Tai glared at her.

"So what are you just jealous because its not about you"

"I never said that"

Jane said with a frown.

"You didn't have to. Your attitude towards Meiko speaks out more. You just can't accept the fact that there is someone out there that's better than you"

Tai said angrily.

"I never said she was better than me and when did I make this whole mess about me?"

"Ever since Meiko came in you have been nothing but rude and ignoring everyone especially Meiko."

"Everyone or just you? Since the day you found out that I was with Matt, you started treating me different, so excuse me for trying to give you a taste of your own medicine. Besides you know that Meiko is a problem so why are you making me the enemy here?"

Jane said heatedly.

"You don't think I know that, you are not even helping. You bailed on us remember when we return to the real world"

"For the last time, I didn't bail, I went to find the professor. If there is one thing you don't know about me Tai, is that when I am faced with a problem I exterminate the source"

"You are not going to lay a hand on Meiko"

"And you're not gonna stop me"

"You know what just go, I am tired of hearing your voice and I am tired of seeing you. Your not worth the help, you freak."

Jane froze as tears threaten to fall. The lights from the light post all went out at once scaring Tai a bit as he took a step back. He looked back to see Jane and her hair was floating but their is no wind.

"If you think for just one second I'm going to let a human get the best of me, then you are sadly mistaken."

Tai took a step back as the light flicker and he could have sworm he saw some big black figure surrounding Jane with big red eyes. Renamon was being a look out and gasp when she saw Matt coming.

"Jane..."

"Not now!"

"Matt's coming!"

Jane hair went immediately down and the light post turn on like nothing happened. In less than a minute, Matt walked up to them.

"Is there a problem?"

Matt ask as Jane ran towards him and wrap her arm around Matt's waist and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Nothing I can't handle baby"

She said narrowing her eyes at Tai and linked her fingers with Matt. Tai said nothing as he turned away.

"Let's head back inside, I'm getting cold"

Jane said to Matt who smiled at her and nodded. The next day, a rampant Meicrackmon confronts Meiko near the school. Jesmon intervenes and his attack results in Meicrackmon digivolving to Raguelmon.

As the situation deteriorates, Homeostasis possesses Kari and warns the DigiDestined not to interfere. When Jesmon takes Raguelmon to the Digital World, the DigiDestined, their partner Digimon, and Nishijima pursue them. They arrive in a desert area of the Digital World, where Alphamon joins the fray. Six of the Digimon return to their In-Training forms as a result of Alphamon's attack, leaving only Omnimon, Raguelmon, Alphamon, and Jesmon. In the Digital World, a distressed Himekawa is still searching for Tapirmon but finds herself in the Dark Ocean. When she seemingly drowns, Nishijima senses this and laments his inability to save her. Meiko falls into despair and asks the DigiDestined to destroy Raguelmon. Tai resolves to carry out her wish despite the objections of the other DigiDestined. During the battle, a fissure opens, Tai and Nishijima fall from the cliff.

In the aftermath, Raguelmon is incapacitated near Tai's goggles. Kari becomes engulfed in corrupted digital code which causes Nyaromon to digivolve into Ophanimon Falldown Mode, creating a dark portal. As the portal opens, Ophanimon merges with Raguelmon into Ordinemon. The Real World is subsequently covered by a universal blackout, as the invading Digimon become able to move. Afterwards, the Digital World begins to swallow the Real World. Refusing to give up, Matt takes Tai's goggles and rallies his friends. Jane stood where Tai had fallen but no tears have fallen down as she looked at the crumbled ground, Renamon stood by Jane's side with her head low and with confusion as to why Jane haven't said a word or even let her fight.

"Jane?"

Renamon asked concern. Jane crossed her arms over her chest and looked up to where Matt and the others are. Jane glared at Meiko from far away.

A/N Rate and Comment