Crazy In Love

Warning Lemon! Enjoy!

"So how about we go celebrate our special occassion?"

Tai said with a grin as Jane walked beside him with their hands linked together.

"What do you have in mind?"

She asked. Tai smirk.

"Remember that hotel suite we went to?"

"Yeah"

"Let's go back over there again"

Jane smirk.

"Oh Tai you sure do know how to show a girl a sweet time but first I want to buy some items first"

She said seductively leaving Tai confused but nonetheless agreed. Jane went to a store away from Tai's sight and return happily as they made their way to the hotel. Surprisingly they got the same room like they did last time. Jane and Tai quickly ripped their clothes off in anticipation.

"I want you to lay down and be a good boy"

Jane said to Tai. Tai laid down flat on the bed, Jane smiled as she settled in between Tai's legs. She had his legs spread apart and his his knees up. Jane grabbed the lubricant and squeezed some on Tai's butthole.

"Wait what are you doing?"

He asked nervously.

"I just thought we could try something different"

She said showing off the dildo she had hiding in her hands. Tai was panting in anticipation.

"Please take it easy Jane, I never done this before"

Jane grinned.

"Don't worry you'll love it"

Jane spread her fingers around Tai's opening, as she began to slowly lick Tai's balls and lick and suck on his cock to help him relax a bit she then grabbed a small skinny dildo and poured some lubricant on it too. And gently pressed it up aganist Tai's hole.

"Just relax and take a deep breathe"

She said to him. Tai panted and laid his head back with a sigh. Jane then pushed it inside Tai's opening causing him to groan at the slight pain but Jane was having trouble pushing the dildo in. Tai lifted up his head.

"Jane baby stop if it doesn't go in its because nothing is suppose to be going in there"

Jane looked up to Tai and smirk.

"That's exactly what I told you when you pushed your cock up my pussy the first time"

"But..."

"Its okay I'll make it fit"

Jane said as she put a bit more force causing him to scream as Jane pushed it all the way in. Tai laid his head back down with a force and placed his arm over his eyes as he moan and pant. Jane thrust it in and out gently until Tai got used to the feeling before pushing the whole thing in causing Tai to groan in pain and moan in pleasure. Once Jane made sure it wasn't going to come out, she hovered on top of Tai and grabbed his cock and lined it up to her opening and slowly sat down causing Tai to moan in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah that feels good"

Jane was panting and began to bounce up and down on his cock and would lean back and grabbed the dildo thrusting it in and out of him at the same time. Tai grabbed hold of Jane's hips helping her go up and down faster and harder.

"You like this huh baby, you love me fucking your pussy, don't you"

"Oh yes yes yes. I love it, I love your cock, please fuck my pussy more."

Tai and Jane were exchanging dirty words to each other and surprisingly that's what helped them to complete faster. Tai and Jane came together screaming each other's name. Jane remained on top of Tai as his cock was still buried deep inside her. Tai removed the dildo from his ass and growled at Jane before flipping her over as he was now on top and began to thrust in and out of Jane at a rough pace.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah"

Jane became a moaning mess with her legs spread like an eagle and Tai fucking her with every strength and stamina that he has in his body trying to claim Jane for all she was worth. The movement of the bed was moving along with Tai's thrust causing the headboard to slam against the wall repeatedly but to Tai and Jane all they could hear was their moans, gasp, groans, and grunts.

"Jane I'm gonna cum"

Tai tried to warn. Jane was panting and moaning.

"Yes baby come inside me make me yours all over again"

Jane cried as Tai made a few more hard thrust inside her he finally released his semen inside her as he pulled out leaving a trail of semen leaking out of her abused pussy. Tai smirk proudly at the seen and laid down his beside his panting girlfriend.

"That was fun"

Jane said with a hooded eyes as she cuddle up beside Tai. Tai smiled and wrap his arm around her shoulder bringing her closer.

"I agree"

They stayed like that for a while, Jane was tracing circles on Tai's chest but then pulled back and looked to Tai as he looked at her in confusion.

"I'm thirsty"

"There's some..."

Tai said trailing off as he notice Jane went under the covers and got in between his legs. He smirk as he realize what she was about to do, he put his arms under his head letting out a sigh with a smile as he felt Jane began to lick him up.

"Take your time down there baby"

He said as he closed his eyes as the pleasure feeling began to increase. After a while Tai was panting and Jane came back from under the covers licking her lips. Tai opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Satisfied?"

"Of course, I got my milk. Now I want something long, hard and thick"

She said with lust as she leaned up to Tai giving him a kiss and a chance for him to taste himself inside her mouth. Jane then quickly pulled away causing Tai to try to follow her lips causing her to giggle.

"So do you know anything that has something what I had just describe?"

She asked. Tai smirk as he began to stroke himself under the covers.

"I have it all right here baby"

"Lucky me"

A/N Rate and Comment