Dilemma

Enjoy!

'Ring, Ring'

"Hello?"

"Jane thank God its you"

He said panting. Jane raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?"

"I need you"

He said breathing heavily on the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"I need your body"

He said huskily. Jane frown at the tone.

"Tai are you.."

"Yeah. I was thinking about what we did last night and I want you all over again, only you can get me this hard baby"

"Tai this is completely unnecessary. We agreed that the deal is over"

"I know baby I know but look just listen"

Tai said panting as he placed the phone next to his leaking cock, stroking it hard and slow. Jane frown as she heard the juices, grunt, and moan. Jane shook her head and hanged up the phone. Tai placed the phone back on his ear.

"You heard that?"

He asked. He then frown when he didn't receive an answer.

"Jane?"

He asked, he then realize Jane hanged up on him. Tai let out a sad sigh.

*Next Day at School*

Jane was at her lockers gathering her books.

"Hey Jane"

Tai called running up to her. Jane rolled her eyes and continued to gather her things.

"Listen I really need to talk to you"

"About what?"

She asked facing him and closing her locker.

"Privately"

He said in a hush whisper. Jane raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure its just talking?"

"Yes"

She let out a sigh and nodded and followed Tai to where ever he wants to lead her. They got behind the building of the school.

"So what is it?"

"Are you sure you like Matt?"

He asked seriously looking into Jane's eyes.

"Of course I'm serious"

"No I'm mean do you actually like him to the point that its only love?"

"Well I don't know if it's love yet but maybe over time it will change"

"Jane I want you to seriously think about this because I honestly feel like Matt isn't the right match for you"

Jane frown at him and let out a sigh.

'Tai what are you doing to me? I'm trying to let my feeling go for you and yet you continue to bring me back in. What makes you think there is a real match for me? No one is like me'

"Oh and you know who is? Tell me is there another guy here in this school that is also a witch just like me"

She whispered back with a raised eyebrow.

"Why can't you just give me and Matt a chance?"

Tai turned his head to the side angrily.

'Jane please don't do this to me, I love you dammit, doesn't my action says enough. Why can't you see it in my eyes? I'm trying to protect you, not only from Matt but from everyone around you'

"What does Matt have that I don't?"

He asked lowly. Jane open her eyes in surprise.

'What kind of question is that?'

She thought.

'Fuck, why did I just say that? Oh well might as well hear what she says'

He thought as he turn to face her and leaned closer to her face but Jane took a step back.

"What does Matt have that I don't?"

"I-I don't even know where to begin. Tai you're my best friend and you always will be. You know everything about me from the inside and out and the same goes for me about you. And that's the only thing we will be friends, yes that deal may have change a couple of things but if I was to know this will cause a dilemma between us then I should have said no a long time ago. I don't want to lose your friendship and hey maybe you're right me and Matt won't last long but I need to date some time right?"

Tai glared at the grass underneath his feet.

"You didn't answer my question. What does Matt have that I don't?"

"Matt is sweet when he wants to be and he acts like a rock in front of everyone but in the inside he's a big softie. Why are you even asking me this? You and I know Matt very well, we have been friends forever but you know my secret, you know what it is that I can do and I trust you with that with my life and that makes you my best friend. You're different from Matt, I like the fact that you are willing to explore anything even in the supernatural world"

Jane let out a sigh.

"I don't want you to be mad at me and its sweet that you care about me so much, but I need to learn how to be a big girl now"

"Jane what if..."

Tai said looking up at her. Jane shook her head.

"I can handle this and if I need any help, I know where to find you. Will this change anything between us Tai?"

She asked. Tai thought for a moment and reluctantly shook his head.

"Good. Now the deal is behind us and let's just continue going forward"

"Yeah. You're right"

Tai said finally lifting up his head with a slight smile. Jane happily smiled and gave him a tight hug in which Tai happily return.

"You are my best friend and you always will be"

"I better be"

Tai said with a soft chuckle as they made their way back inside the school before the bell ring. As they continue to talk down the hallway, Matt sneaked up behind Jane and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey babe"

Jane giggled.

"Matt"

She said with a smile and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Tai saw how the couple interacted and stopped causing Jane and Matt to stop as well.

"What's up?"

Matt said.

"I just want to apologize for my action the day before. I didn't mean to ruin yours and Jane's date"

"Hey don't worry about it, its all good now"

He said as the group continued to walk. Tai glared at the couple beside him but said nothing.

A/N Rate and Comment