Let's Play Pretend

Enjoy!

"But mom"

Tai whined as his mother was walking back and forth in the kitchen preparing some meals for her guests that are soon to be arriving.

"I know you want to go hang out with your friends Tai but I want you to stay for to play with Jane. It's been too long since we last saw her"

"But can't Kari play with her instead, I don't do dress up or play tea parties. Its too girly"

Tai's mother giggled at her son's complaints about playing with girls.

"Your friend Sora and Mimi are girls"

"But that's different, they like playing soccer but Mimi not so much she just mostly cheers"

"Tai please just for today that's all I'm asking"

Tai let out a sigh of disappointment. Just then the door bell ring.

"Oh that must be them, can you get the door sweatheart"

"Fine but I'm still not playing dress up"

Tai's mother giggled as Tai left to answer the door. Tai opened the door to reveal a tall lady in a black dress, with her straight raven black hair pulled to a high pony tail. Tai remained quiet as he was kind of frighten by the lady, he then heard a giggle and looked down to see a girl around his age hiding behind her mother's dress.

"Sweetheart come on out"

The lady said. The little girl popped out with her hair in a high pony tail as well and a few bangs on her forehead. She smiled as she looked at Tai shyly causing Tai to blush up a storm of his own. The lady cleared up her throat getting Tai's attention.

"Is your mother home?"

She asked.

"In here Beth"

Tai's mother called. Tai stepped back opening the door wider to let Beth and her daughter in. Beth greeted Yuuko with a hug as she had her daughter say a greeting. Yuuko smiled at the little girl. Tai closed the door amd went to stand by his mother as his eyes remained on the girl.

"Well don't you look like a doll. Tai how about you show Jane your toys, I'm sure she'll love it"

Tai looked up at his mother and then back to the girl and smiled brightly at her.

"Okay. Sure let's go"

He said as he led Jane to his and Kari's bedroom. Jane looked around the room and smiled. Tai ran to his toy box and began to pull out all of his best toys to show off to Jane.

"Do you want to play racing cars? Or video games? Or soccer?"

Tai asked. He then frown when he didn't get a response. He stopped what he was doing and looked back to see Jane playing with Kari's tea sets. Tai frown as he walked up to her as she was seating on the chair.

"What are you doing?"

He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Jane looked up at him with a smile and held up her tea cup to him.

"Let's play tea party"

She suggested. Tai let out a sigh.

"No way that's too girly"

He said. Jane frown but then smiled as she got a better idea. She stood up and when Tai wasn't looking she leaned over closing her eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek causing him to blush up like a red tomatoe with a shock face. He then looked to Jane who was also blushing slightly.

"How about house? You can be my boyfriend"

She suggested as she sat back down on her chair. Tai didn't know what to say, it was only just a kiss on the cheek but still it made him blush and it was different from the other kisses he gets from his mother because when his mother kisses him he gags and gets disgusted but with Jane he froze. Tai said nothing as he simply sits down beside Jane.

"Tea?"

She asked. Tai looked away avoiding from looking at her.

"Sure"

He said lowly. Jane smiled as she held up her hand to the tea pot and without touching it she levitate the pot and began to pour pretend tea on Tai's cup. Tai still find it amazing when Jane uses her powers, after all she gets her ability from her mother that is a witch. Tai looked to Jane.

"You said you wanted to play house?"

He asked shyly. Jane looked at him with a smile and nodded.

"So I play your boyfriend?"

"Mhmm"

"D-does that mean....your still going to k-kiss me again?"

He asked as he his face heat up from embarrassment. Jane smiled with a slight giggle as she leaned up and gave Tai another kiss on the cheek causing him to blush more at the action.

"Let me know if you want another kiss"

Jane said as she stood up and began to make a fort using Tai and Kari's blankets and pillows. After pretending to eat and drink, Tai and Jane went inside their fort for privacy. Tai and Jane sat across from each other. Tai shyly made his way to sit beside Jane and grab her hand in his and frown, Jane notice his face reaction.

"What's wrong?"

She asked. Tai looked away.

"You've been giving me kisses all day and I haven't gave you a kiss, yet"

"Oh"

Jane said surprise and then smiled.

"Well kiss me"

She said with a smile. Tai looked to Jane and nodded as he leaned towards her face but Jane move to the side so he would kiss her on the cheek but Tai pulled back before his lips made contact. Jane frown.

"What's wrong?"

"No, I need to kiss you right"

"Where-?"

But Jane was cut off as Tai leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers, silencing her. They made no movement as their lips were only pressed up against each other. After a couple of seconds they pulled away, Tai and Jane were blushing mad.

"How did you like that?"

Tai asked. Jane licked her lips curiously and smiled.

"I taste chocolate"

Tai laugh scratching the back of his head nervously.

"I have a pack"

A/N Rate and Comment