Hungry

Because no one read my warning properly in the first chapter.

Goth will be a BOY. The only reason I put that warning is because I think of HIM as a girl. HE will be written in this book as a BOY. But I was saying that don't go ballistic and crazy if I write she or her by mistake.

Ahaha now onto the couple I don't ship that much anymore--

---Reaper's POV----

"Love me."

"No."

I whined childishly, leaning against my tsundere soon-to-be husband. "Why noootttt...?"

"Because I'm cooking. You know the rule Reaper. No loving while I'm cooking."

"But Genoooo..." I groaned, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Don't 'but Genoooo' me, Reaper. I'll be done in a few minutes so calm yourself."

I chuckled, nuzzling his neck softly. "Not even a little bit of love~?"

"No. Go check on the kids or something."

"Hhhh..." I pushed off of him, sullenly trudging out of the kitchen and into the living room, letting Geno be left alone.

Goth and Raven were sat in the living room, both of their faces fixated on the wooden board in front of them.

I blinked, walking over. "Whatcha playing kids?"

"Snakes and ladders..." Raven mumbled as he moved his pice five spaces, letting out a loud groan as his piece landed on a snake, making him slide all the way back down to the bottom of the board.

Goth giggled, letting out a cry of triumph as he got a ladder, resulting in his piece going up two rows.

"You're cheating!" Raven yelled, throwing his hands up in the air as he hit yet another snake.

"I'm not!" Goth said with another giggle, throwing the dice and landing a six.

I smirked, flopping onto the sofa and watching them. It was rather amusing honestly to see how frustrated Raven was getting over a silly board game.

Goth was having the time of his life, whereas Raven seemed to be questioning every life decision he's ever  made.

"I hate snakes and ladders..." Raven muttered, glaring at the board as he moved forwards a few more spaces.

"Well I love it!" Goth said with a laugh, going up yet another ladder. "It's so much fun!"

"It is when you're winning..."

I snickered, petting Raven's skull lightly. "Aww you'll win next time, don't worry."

Raven went frisk faced as Goth rolled the dice one last time, his counter making it all the way to the finishing square.

"YAY!" Goth cheered, jumping up and spinning in a circle before patting Raven on the head. "Better luck next time."

Raven huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "There won't be a next time. I'm never playing this game ever again! Or any board game in fact!"

I laughed, leaning over on the sofa and grabbing Raven, scooping him into my arms. "You say that now. But eventually you will play board games again."

Raven shook his head, cuddling up to me. "Nope. Never again."

I pet his skull, sighing softly. "If you say so."

Raven buried his face into my cloaked chest, muttering about burning all of the board games in the world as I watched Goth smirk at his brother, snorting in amusement.