Power Cut

❤️💜MMMMMMMM 3k
Imma set up a goal for 20k on this book :3💜❤️

This chapter gave me the most bitch-ass case of writers block ever and I've got no fucking clue what to write so bare with me--

---Sci's POV----

I sighed.

----------------------------------------------
ThE eNd--

Jk sob

---Sci's POV----

I sighed, looking at the computer screen in front of me.

It was currently showing some blurry images of some criminal case files that I had copied and uploaded to my computer.

I sighed loudly, rubbing the back of my neck as I scanned over Geno's file with tired eyes.

It was currently three in the morning, and I was practically half asleep. But I'm forcing myself to stay up and analyse what I've been told to.

Soon enough I'll fall asleep at the desk, I know that.

"Five more minutes Sci..." I muttered to myself, glaring at Geno's case file for no apparent reason.

Even as I said those words, I could feel myself start to fall asleep. My vision grew cloudy and dark.

I went limp, flopping down onto my desk.

Of course I ended up stabbing my own hand with a pencil, resulting in me jolting right back up. Sleep was no more.

I hissed loudly in pain, gripping onto my hand. My already chipped and scarred wrist had yet another small piece of bone missing. This time thanks to a pencil.

Groaning softly, I stuck my hand in my pocket, attempting to ignore the aching pain.

"Why me..." I muttered, flicking the pencil that stabbed me off of the table.

It sailed off the side before plummeting to the cold tiled floor, landing with a small clatter.

I watched as it rolled across the floor before finally hitting a brick wall and stopping.

I sat there, staring at the pencil for about three minutes before a sudden flicker of the lights caused me to jolt and look up.

Nothing happened.

I shivered, turning back to the computer once more. "It's just the lights flickering...nothing else..." I muttered, failing miserably to reassure myself.

"Just a little flicker of the power...that's all..."

I yelped as the lights flickered again, but this time the computer flashed off momentarily as well.

I gripped onto the arms of my chair, eyeing the ceiling fearfully as I waited for the power to flicker out again.

Just as I expected, the power cut off again.