Run

Lmao I was casually browsing through tumblr yesterday only to have Onebizarrekai go on a rant about how the ship name "Kréme" is shit :'D

WeLl I'm SoRrY kAi BuT fJhCzXuFdkJ--

❤️💜lmao and 15k💜❤️

---Killer's POV----

As soon as I saw them I booked it, spinning around on my heels and sprinting down the alleyway.

"KILLER WAIT!!"

I ignored them, sprinting as fast as I could, twisting and turning round bends in the hopes to loose them. I could hear their footsteps pounding behind me, keeping pace.

"KILLER STOP RUNNING!!" A voice called, followed by the sound of footsteps running closer. "LET UE TALK TO YOU!!"

I risked a look over my shoulder as I ran, my eyes widening as I saw that Error and Dust were only a few meters behind. Full on sprinting.

A yell of frustration rang out behind me and before I could process what was happening something wrapped around my ankle tightly.

My foot was yanked back and I immediately tripped, yelping as the hard concrete ground came rushing towards me at full speed. I threw my hands out in front of myself in a pathetic attempt to protect my face as I smashed into the floor.

My body crumpled and I landed in a messy roll. It broke my fall a little, but my clothes were now ripped and my left arm and both palms had been ripped raw by the harsh floor.

The guys caught up with me and quickly surrounded me, staying at a distance as I gasped and panted for air, completely winded from my fall.

"You're...faster than I...remember." Dust said between pants, hunched over slightly.

I didn't respond, simply glaring at all of them coldly.

Error looked me up and down, keeping his strings wrapped tightly around my ankle in case I tried to make a run for it again. "My my...that's not the welcome back we were expecting Killer."

I hissed, looking down at my bloody palms. "I wasn't exactly expecting this either."

"Well we just wanted to talk." Error growled. "But you ran away! Why?"

"Because I know what you're going to ask and the answer is no! I'm not joining back into your gang and doing illegal shit again! That life is behind me!" I backed up slightly as the others surrounded me, looking slightly menacing.

"We didn't want to join again either Killer." Dust said, his voice dull. "But our kids are in serious danger..."

I snorted. "Well I don't have kids."

"So you're going to be selfish and let us fight this alone?!" Error hissed, gripping onto Ink's hand tightly as the small cop tried to calm his husband down.

"Yes! It's been fifteen years guys!"

"I don't care." Error growled. "We're taking you whether you want us to or not."

I hissed and thrashed as the strings around my ankle started dragging me towards them. "Stop!"

Suddenly I felt wind rushing past me and the strings went slack.

We all looked down in shock to see an arrow embedded into the floor, cut perfectly through the strings. It had an obsidian arrow head and dark wood, accompanied by some speckled feathers.

At the same time we all looked to the right to see none other than my mystery friend stood down the alleyway, holding a wooden bow that was pointed us.