Josh x Simon.

Simon giggled,  twirling his long blonde hair around his finger. "Ahaha, you've always been so funny Jayson!" Simon spoke softly, leaning forward to place a hand on the man's shoulder. "Well, I have to be at least funny for such a beautiful woman, don't I?" Simon smirked. He surely had this man wrapped around his finger.

"Ah, but you're much more than that. Right?" Jayson smirked and stood from the couch. "Come with me Mrs William." (Fake name for good ol' Simon) Simon stood up and quickly followed after the man.

As Jayson continued to boost about all of his own achievements, Simon planned the best way to kill him without any leads against him. Simon nodded along to what the man was saying, laughing and latching onto his arm occasionally.

"Right this way." Jayson smirked and pushed open large double doors. Simon peeked in and smiled slyly. No windows. His office.

"Now, why don't we play, Cutie?" Jayson walked in behind Simon, shutting and locking the door behind him. Simon smiled and nodded, skipping towards the large oak desk. He sat down on it and crossed one leg over the other.

As Jayson walked over Simon began to grab a syringe from his back pocket. Jayson crawled ontop of Simon, pushing, what he thought was a woman, against the desk. Simon let the man kiss his neck as he lazily laid there.  This guy was really sloppy and desperate.

Simon pulled hus arm out from behind his back and instead placed it around the man's neck. Simon looked Jayson in the eye as he shoved the syringe into a vein on the side of the man's neck. "Mr Bradley told me to tell you this," Simon cleared his throat and pushed the man off of himself, slipping off of the desk.  "Fuck you." The man's chest stopped moving, his hands falling from around his neck.

Simon placed his hand over his mouth and released a scream, shoving the syringe needle under his tongue. 

The door clicked open and then slammed against the wall. Four body guards ran in and stared at their dead boss. Simon forced tears to freely fall, sobbing into one guards chest.

Mr Bradley sat In front of the TV'S in his office. Simon was as perfect as always. Josh pressed a button and spoke into a mic. "Good job as always, gorgeous. I'm sorry that disgusting guy put his slimy hands on you." Josh watched as Simon turned hus head against the body guards chest, locking eyed with one of the security cameras Josh had hacked into. A smirk spread across the blondes face.

~~~~~

Simon pulled the wig off of his head, running his fingers through his real fluffy hair. Josh appeared behind simon, wrapping hid arms tightly around his waist. "You did so good, baby." Josh purred, nuzzling against Simons exposed neck. Simon chuckled and turned around in Josh arms, placing a kiss on his lovers lips. "So did you, Joshy."

Josh pouted at the nickname. "Come on! I call you gorgeous and baby and all you got for me is "Joshy"? That's so rude, Si Si. " Josh smiled playfully,knowing fully well that the name would piss Simon off.

"Oh okay, I see how it is. Next mission you get to be the girl." Josh laughed and hungrily kissed Simon. After a moment he pulled away with a grin. "But you look amazing in a skirt, doll." Simon narrowed his eyes before chuckling. "I will admit that. My ass is looks fantastic." Josh snorted and released Simon from his arms.

"We have one more person today, Simon. But, that should be all for this week." "Its Sunday, Josh." "Oh..." Josh smiled apologetically.

"Well, you don't have to wear the wig. This guy is a closeted gay. He actually has sexually assaulted multiple 16 year Olds and was never caught. So, today we kill him." Simon sneered at the thought of the horrible man.

~~~~~~

"Why hello, Olajide." Simon purred, pressing his nose against the man's neck, licking a line from the collar bone to the earlobe. 

"My wife will be home soon, let's make this quick." Jide mumbled, picking Simon up. Simon held in his need of throwing up and continued to kiss the man's neck.

As they entered the bedroom, Simon pushed the needle in his mouth through his puckered lips and into his hand which was on JJS neck.

Simon pulled his hands to Jides waist, discreetly pushing the needle into the syringe. Simon then let the man kiss him sloppily, his hips rutting into Simons. 

Simon felt as the man hardened against him which made him gag. Simon placed his hands back around the man's neck and shoved the needle into the side.

The taller man soon fell limp against his own bed. Simon grabbed the syringe and left the house through the back door.

Simon hopped over the fence and walked into the forest behind, searching for the dirt road. A familiar Tesla appeared in his field of view. Simon ran over to the car and opened the drivers door. Simon jumped into Josh's lap,legs hanging over onto the passengers seat. 

Josh pressed his lips against Simons, smiling into the kiss. "Perfect as always,  Simon." Simon chuckled and pecked Josh's neck. (Sorry to ruin the moment but I imagined Simon as a humming bird just pecking the shit out of Josh.)

THIS WAS FUN TO WRITE.

Qowipt: What's your favourite animal?
Aowiot: Probably a cat or big cat of any sort. I enjoy the felines. 🐆🐈