Harry x Tobi.

"Tobi!" Harry ran past people in the airport in the direction of his boyfriend.  Tobi smiled and opened his arms, waiting for his boyfriend to reach him.

Harry jumped onto Tobi, wrapping his legs around the smaller mans waist. "I missed you! LA was so boring without you!" Harry sulked, nuzzling his head against Tobis neck.

"I bet. I'm the life of all parties. Me and my shot glass of water." Harry laughed and slid off of Tobi, instead standing in front of him.

Harry leant to and attached his lips to Tobis, cheekily slipping tongue past Tobis lips.

"Stop making out. I'm hungry and tired. So either you drive me home or you take me out for a fucking sandwich." Simon growled, pulling his hood over his messy hair.

Tobi raised his hands in surrender and grabbed Harrys suitcase, dragging it behind him to the car.

SORZ THIS IS SHORT. I LOWKEY FORGOT WHAT MY IDEA FOR THIS WAS 😂

163 words.

Qowipt: Have you ever been on a plane?
Aowipt: Yes but I fucking wish not. Worst experience of 2015. Some little child kicked my seat for a whole six hours, then proceeded to snore for the other 4 hours. My boyfriend THREW UP on me and them some old guy took my bags on accident and it took me three days to find him. Plus I hate plains.