1

David approached the new counselor, (Y/N) with a welcoming smile. 
"Welcome to camp Campbell!" He smiled. (Y/N) smiled nervously, giving a small wave to the man. 
"Yeah, welcome to this shithole." A boy with a blue hoodie mumbled. (Y/N) smirked slightly, 
"So I guess you'll be a hard one." 
"Yep, bitch." 
"Brat."
David's smile faltered slightly. 
"Oh, boy." He chuckled.
//
Hi, Welcome to my David x reader! You're name is (Y/N) correct? Sorry to inform you, but you're a spy! A spy who lives in a family of spies where everyone expects you to do your job! Especially your father!
You're job is to hunt down Cameron Campbell! Working as a camp counselor at a camp in order to get information on this mysterious gambling man,
You meet a man named David, one that you fall for and refuse to admit for the reasoning of investigation distractions.
So?
What will it be?
Betray your crush, David by turning in his father figure to the police to gain respect from your father?
Or
Betray your father and quit your family lined job in order to keep your relationship with who you call your true love?

///////

(Y/N) took a deep breath, pulling her black hood up, blocking her features. She locked eyes with the quartermaster sitting in the driver's seat before showing him the flyer for wanted counselors at Camp Campbell. He nodded, 

"Take a seat anywhere..." He mumbled, "And make yourself comfortable, it's a long ride." He finished. She nodded, taking a few seats away from him. Her eyes trailed to the gray-haired man before clicking the record button on the voice box attached to the inside of her hoodie pocket. 

"So um... What all do you know about this camp... About Cameron Campbell?" She asked. The quartermaster turned on the engine, pulling out onto the road. 

"You gotta ask the right questions, young lady." He answered. She paused, biting the inside of her cheek.

"What do you know about the founder of the camp? Cameron Campbell?" She asked. The quartermaster slowed the bus, looking at her from the upper mirror. 

"Why do you wanna know?" He asked. 

"I'm just curious." She smiled, "I just wanna know what the founder of the place I'll be working at for the next three and half months is like." 

"So you wanna know about the camp or the founder?" He asked. 

"Both." 

The quartermaster was quiet, his eyes staying on the road,

"Turn off that voice recorder and I'll tell you about the camp." He answered. The girl rose her brow at the man, playing innocent at his deal. 

"I-"

"You're not the first person to come to this camp in search of Cameron. And you won't be the last." He said. He parked at the side of the road, turning around in his seat to face her. "You're not going to find anything at the camp... If you want, I can turn back now." 

"How do I know you're not saying that just to protect him?" She asked. The quartermaster shrugged, 

"I don't know, you're the one working for the government. Do you not have a lie detector on you?" He asked. She paused, glancing out the window. 

"That's in my gray hoodie." 

He hummed in response, turning back to the steering wheel. 

"Take me to the camp, I'm going to finish this mission. And you better not say a word to anyone about why I'm here." She threatened. "I can get you thrown in jail for... Obstruction of Justice!"