36

Day 22

34 days to go

After pulling up my sleeves to wash up for the day, space kid ran in, vomit trapped in his helmet, 

"Oh god, child!" I screamed before helping him pull it off, attempting to keep all digested food in the fishbowl, "Why didn't you take off your helmet when you were feeling sick??" I questioned. 

"We were doing the gallon challenge and I thought I could make it." He answered. I pinched my nose before wetting a washcloth, 

"Why not do a nice, simple challenge that you won't throw up with. Like the ice bucket or maybe the chubby bunny." I suggested, wiping down Space kid.

"Those ones are dead, Samuel." 

"(Y/N). But that doesn't mean they're not fun- and a bit safer." I paused, "Okay, whatever, how about you guys go do the birdbox challenge, enjoy yourselves and try not to die, but just don't throw up and tell me how long you last." I mothered, cleaning the rest of Space kid and his helmet, "And don't put your helmet back on for a while-" I paused, examining the glass, "Actually I'll keep it, for now, run along." 

He nodded, "Thank you, Samuel." And with that, he left.

"I-" I sighed, "(Y/N)... Its (Y/N)." 

After cleaning up a bit more, I left the mess hall. It was surprisingly hot today, and that ice bucket challenge honestly sounded nice.

Maybe I can convince some of the campers for the challenge, I do enjoy the interactions. 

Speaking of-

David stood by the camp mobile, talking to the main trio, holding some flowers. I tilted my head slightly as I approached. 

"Flowers?" I asked, utterly disrupting their conversation. David turned to me before gently placing the flowers in my hand, 

"For you, I wanna take you on a date tonight." 

"Not even gonna ask?" 

David laughed nervously, his face flushing slightly, "Well, (Y/N), do you-?" 

"Yes, David." I laughed. Max pretended to barf. 

"I would be disgusted by the idea of your date plans, but on the contrary, I'm pretty sure it's just some sort of Ken doll situation down there," Niel said, pointing to David's crotch, admittedly causing my eyes to slide down and question it myself. 

David embarrassingly covered himself, putting up a hostile expression, "Well, you're wrong!" 

Nikki intertwined her fingers, "Sooo where are you guys gonna go?" 

David paused, "I actually haven't picked a place yet." 

"I noticed a restaurant while we were in town," Niel suggested. Max nudged him slightly,

"Don't encourage him." 

"That's the perfect place!" David's eyes lit up as Max grumbled, 

"Goddammit. I'm out." Max then trudged away, Nikki and Niel closely following. With David's back towards me, my eyes trailed. 

I slapped his butt. 

He jerked forward, his eyes widening with a small shriek. I burst out into loud laughter, holding my stomach as if it would contain the joy. 

He glared slightly, a small smile on his face but an ever-present blush. 

//

Dressing in a T-Shirt and shorts was the best I was going to do for looking nice, and it honestly didn't bother me.