23

(SMUT WARNING

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER WERE ILL HAVE A SUMMARY EXPLAINING THE CHAPTER'S CONTENTS. ALSO, THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SMUT, TRY NOT TO HATE TOO MUCH

THANK YOU)

I kicked my feet up onto the dashboard and let my head fall back, giving myself into the car seat. 

"I can't believe Charlie sacrifice herself!" Nikki yelled.

"Yeah! That was total bullshit!" Max agreed. I chuckled, closing my eyes and listening to them bicker. 

"Language!" David snapped. 

"Oh come on! Samuel curses all the time!" Max yelled. I opened my mouth to say something but David instantly defended me, 

"She's an adult, Max!" 

"Then why are you dating her?" Nikki asked. 

"Because David is David," I answered. David was quiet momentarily,

"Thank you..." He mumbled. The three campers in the back continued to argue, causing me to lean forward and turn up the volume. I closed my eyes again, letting myself attempt to sleep. I felt a warmth against my hand after four fingers intertwined with mine, I came to the conclusion that David was now holding my hand.

I smiled softly at his caring gesture, humming to the music that blasted from the radio. I closed my eyes, wanting to rest them from the bright sunlight but eventually drifted to sleep. 

/

I pulled off my shoes and placed them beside my bed. 

"Hey, um. I'm gonna go take a shower." I announced, taking off my socks next. 

"Can... Can I join you?" The voice of David asked.

"W-What?" I felt my cheeks flush as I turned around to face David. Once I did, I was instantly pushed against the wall, my hands being pinned against the wood and the cabin fading away to the bathroom's shower. 

His lips roughly attacked mine, both our upper clothes were now gone. The steam covered our bottom half, but our lower clothes seemed to be away as well. The burning hot water made it hard to breathe, causing me to pant as the water poured on both of us. David pulled away, trailing down my neck with his lips, getting lower and lower, his lips gently nibbled at my waist before he trailed back up to my chin.

He then slightly moved back to lock eyes with mine. I gasped, staring at the bright blue orbs,

"D-David-?" I asked. He smirked before picking my feet off the ground, pushing his torso against mine as he wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"David?" He asked, his voice seeming uncomfortably sinister, "Why I'm Daniel~" he smirked before beginning to trial more down my neck with his lips.

"N-No! T-This..." My sentence dissolved into moans as 'Daniel''s kisses became more and more agressive, something that I would never think of David doing. "Y-You're..." I moaned louder, "Not- David." I panted. The blonde haired David dug his nails into my thigh.

It was my turn to dig my nails into his skin, trailing my fingertips down his back, not sure if what I feel is blood or the shower water. Daniel locked eyes with me again, his face dripping with burning water from the shower, but his lips dripping a purple liquid and blood mixed,