25

I crossed my arms on my desk before resting my hands on them. A sigh escaped my lips, 

I need to stay away from Daniel

But how the fuck did I dream of him beforehand-?

ThiS mAkEs nO sEnSe

I sighed again before pulling out a notebook and pencil, deciding to doodle and write random things. My mind trailed to Daniel, I sketched a soft outline of the man, realizing after a while that even when I thought of Daniel, I ended up drawing David.

His adorable bright smile, not like Daniel sinister type one. 

David's bright eyes at the things that entertain him, unlike Daniel's cold and dull ones.

"(Y/N)?" David asked, standing in the doorway. I jumped, quickly shutting my notebook. 

"Yes?" I asked, sliding my drawing away as I stood, pushing in my chair afterward. David wrapped his arms around my lower back, pulling me fully against him as he rested his lips on my shoulder. I chuckled, patting his back, "is something wrong?" 

David mumbled against my shoulder. 

"I can't hear you." 

"I can dip you... I can dance with you... I can flirt with you... I can make you blush-" 

"Is that what this is about?" I asked, a small laugh escaping as I leaned back to examine his features. I cupped both of his cheeks, "I love you, not Daniel." I smiled. 

David didn't answer, his eyes trailing downward. "I can take a shower..." He muttered. I laughed once more, watching as he continued to sadly look down. 

"David, I have no feelings toward Daniel, I was just being polite to the new counselor." I smiled. David refused to look up at my eyes, muttering, 

"I can wink too." 

I stood on my tip toes, leaning in to give the sad boy a peck on the lips. He softly kissed back, not giving much of an effort. I let my feet go back to flat on the ground, a frown at my attempt to make him feel better before an idea came to my head, 

"But you can kiss me, Daniel can't." I grinned. "You can hold me, Daniel can't." I paused, attempting to think of another one, "you dance in the rain with me, Daniel can't... You can take a shower with me, Daniel cAn't. You-" 

I was cut off by David roughly pressing his lips on mine, "I better be the only one that can take a shower with you." He muttered, locking our lips once more

Okay, I'm kinda liking this dominate, aggressive, David. 

I gently brushed my thumbs over his cheeks as I walked back toward the bed. I then pulled away, roughly placing my hand on his chest and pushing him back so he would sit on the mattress. I then sat on his lap, straddling his hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

Our lips continued to battle, each second a war for one of us to gain control. David then ran his hand up my shirt, keeping them to my sides before quickly standing, flipping us over effortlessly so now my back was pressed against the bed, David on top of me. 

At my position, I instantly fell into the submissive role, David noticed this and eased down his aggression. 

I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling at random times causing him to groan against my lips, the deep occasional groan sent sparks down my spine. 

I want this to go further, 

But is David okay with that...? 

I trailed my hand down to his belt.