What is Wrong with this Place!?!!?

"Cinna! Put down the lighter!" Rue yelled, pouncing for the small flaming device. I desperately looked around for help, and I realized Cato had run out, coward.

"NURSE!!!" Rue screamed, giving up on trying to stop Cinna by herself. "NURSE!! COME NOW!!!"

I could only watched as Cinna flicked the lighter on and off. To my relief an nurse came running in, her face red from running who knows how far. Her eyes grew wide.

"Cinna, sir, can you please put down the lighter?" She asked calmly, slowly and cautiously making her way over to Cinna. He continued to play with it. The nurse was close now, about a foot away. She slowly reached her hand out.

"MY FIRE!!!!!!" Cinna screamed, holding the lighter close to his chest as if it were a teddy bear he wanted to keep forever. The nurse pounced for the lighter, and I quickly grabbed Rue's hand. I pulled her out of the room, the sounds of the nurse trying to get the lighter echoed through the halls. Two large men came running down the halls, brushing past us on the way into the room where Cinna was flipping out.

"Follow me!" Rue said, pulling me down the halls. She lead me into the recreation room, where Peeta was calmly sitting on the couch, sketching. "What are you doing, Peeta?" Rue sighed.

"What does it look like?" Peeta said, looking up from his sketch. "I'm drawing!"

"We're in the middle of the games, and you're drawing?" I asked, wondering if we were taking this thing to seriously. Peeta shrugged.

"I'll probably lose, so why even try?" He said.

"What do you even have?" I sighed, frustrated. Peeta stayed silent. "Hey, I want to know so that I don't trigger it."

"Why?" He asked. "Isn't the whole point to trigger people’s diseases?"

"Well, ya, but I don't want to trigger yours...." I muttered.

"So you want to be allies?" He asked, seeming amused.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Yes." Rue sighed. Peeta smiled.

"Okay, allies." He grinned.

"Now what do you have?" I asked again.

"Well..." Peeta said, looking back down at his sketch pad. "When I was little I developed schizophrenia. When I got older the visions I had made me depressed."

"What kinds of things did you see?" I couldn't help but ask. He handed me his sketch book in response. I gave him a questioning look.

"I sketch what I see sometimes." He said.

I opened the book, expecting to see pictures of dead things or something. But instead I saw a picture of a loaf of bread. Yes, bread. I turned the page and saw a scene from a war. Except instead of people battling, it was cake. I flipped through the book, and saw it was full of violent pictures of pastries.

"What the hell is this Peeta?" I asked, snapping the book closed.

"Isn't it terrible!!??!!??!!" Peeta cried, terror playing out on his face. I thought he was joking, but he seemed truly terrified sighed and handed him his sketch book.

"Why do you worry about pastries so much?" I asked.

"Bread is my only friends!!!!!" Peeta said. Rue face palmed, and I just shook my head.

"Well now me and Rue are your friends." I said, finding this situation ridiculous. "And after these games you're getting more friends."

"No Peeta, you know what you are?" Rue whispered jokingly. "Forever alone."

A/N: HI! So from now on Sponsering will happen. Since this story is finished those who’re just reading the story now are a tad too late :\ Srrry