And Now you All Die >:)

*Peeta's POV*

"You're all going crazy." Enobaria smirked. She let out a battle cry and began running towards us, a syringe raised as a weapon. Cinna grabbed Rue and dragged her into a corner. Johanna snarls at Enobaria and backs into another corner. Gale grabbed Fluffy and ducked out of the way. That left Katniss, who ducked under one of the plastic chairs. Then there was me...

"PEETA! MOVE! NOW!" Gale yelled, snapping me out of my stupor. I ducked down under another chair, and watched as Enobaria went for Gale.

She jabbed the long scary needle into Gale's arm and pressed the liquid into his bloodstream. Gale yelled out in pain, he flinched and Rue squealed as Fluffy went spiraling towards the ground. I felt myself spring into action, jumping up and reaching for the koala. I jump for it, falling but at the same time catching the furry gray mammal. I hit the floor with Fluffy safe in my arms.

"FLUFFY!!" Rue squeals, attempting to run and get her fuzzy friend, but being stopped by Cinna's arms holding her back. I can understand why Cinna holds her back.

Over the sounds of Rue's screaming, I hear the thud of Gale hitting the floor, unconscious. Enobaria calls down the hall for Brutus. Oh crap! Brutus!

The man himself walks in, creating a shadow across a good portion of the room. He smirks evil-y (I think that's a word) and pulls out a loaf of bread from behind his back. My eyes widen. He knows my weakness.

Enobaria walks towards Rue and Cinna, leaving Gale's unconscious form on the ground. Brutus comes towards me, retrieving a knife from his pocket with the hand he's not using to hold the bread.

The world grows slow and fuzzy as Brutus stabs the loaf of bread. I scream. "NO! NOT THE BREAD! NOOOO!" I feel my sanity slip away from me, there one second, gone the next. I lunge for the bread, stealing it from Brutus's hand and kneeling on the floor, cradling the bread like a baby. I panic, my shaking hands trying to remove the knife carefully.

Then I hear Katniss cry out in pain.

I whip around, to see Enobaria stab Katniss's wrist. She looks at me with pleading eyes, but I don't move. It's either the bread or Katniss...

And I really like bread.

But I do scream as she tumbles to the ground.

Brutus holds a lighter in front of Cinna, and Enobaria moves onto Johanna, pulling out some keys from her pocket. Rue cradles Fluffy in her arms.

I look down at the bread and see that in my panic I had turned my damaged loaf into bread crumbs. I freak out and scream.

Then I black out.

A/N: Hello, my pretties. I'm going to make this clear, I update every weekend. Probably every Friday or Saturday night, and I mean night as in 9:00Pm-12:00am Seattle time. But anyways.

No koala's were harmed in the making of this chapter. I left it on a cliff hanger again :) Haha! Okay, enjoy! May sanity be EVER in your favor!