Koalas are from Mental Hospitals

*Peeta's POV*

Everyone was asleep by now, laying either on one of the beds or on a pile of blankets on the floor. I was on the floor, between Katniss and a wall. I was staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep. The voices were bugging me again, keeping me awake.

Peeta, the bread! The bread is burning!!

 I closed my eyes, refusing the voices. Then a vision crossed my mine.

'Now time to choose the pastry representing District 12 in the 74th annual Hunger Games!'
'Bread!'
Noo! The bread slowly walks up to the podium. 'NOOOOO! BREAD!'

I snap out of it. That was the first vision I'd had since Katniss came. I don't know why, though. She makes me feel like it’s okay to be here, it's okay to be crazy. I look over at her, she looks beautiful when she's asleep, the permanent scowl on her face replaced by a peaceful look.

I blink, and suddenly everyone's awake, up, and picking up camp. I sigh, guessing I'd fallen asleep. I rub my eyes, and stand up.

"Oh, you're awake." Katniss said. I nodded, looking up at her. "Cool, now help us break up camp."

 She walks off to grab blankets and I rub the sleep from my eyes and stand. I pick up the blankets I was wrapped in and throw them in the closet. As I'm closing the door Lavinia walks into the children's ward. She holds a package.

"Who's it for?" Cinna asks, making everyone turn to look at her. She shrugs the package towards Rue, who smiles.

Rue takes the package and Lavinia scampers off. Rue opens the small box and reads the note on top.

"Rue. One of the nurses has decided to sponsor you. She requested to give you your medication, a blanket, cookies, and of all things a koala. From, Boggs." Rue read. She cautiously opened the box. She gasped as she pulled open the top. "Where do they get these things?" She exclaimed.

Katniss and I's mouth hit the floor, Cinna was laughing, and Gale just raised an eyebrow. Rue smiled as she pulled a living koala out of the box. I face palmed, where did they find a koala?

"IT'S ADORABLE!!" Rue squealed, making the koala look very dissatisfied. "I'M GONNA NAME YOU FLUFFY!"

Cinna took the box from her and took out a wool blanket, an orange bottle of pills, and a box of chocolate chip cookies. Rue was still playing with the koala. Didn't koalas come from what used to be Australia? Next time I saw Boggs he was going to get a lot of questions. 

A/N: Ok, just to make this clear, I was in contact with the person who sponsored Rue, and she did say she wanted to give Rue a live koala. Sigh.  Anyways, Thank you Dapigs4213 for sponsoring, again.