FOOD

*Katniss POV*

The day wears on, and soon enough we find ourselves creeping through the cafeteria. Fluffy has his arms wrapped around Rue like a backpack, and all our other objects are tucked into our pockets. A shadow passes across the wall farthest from us. I gasp silently, and make everyone stop. The shadow becomes bigger and the shape of Johanna becomes visible.

"Is that you, Cinna?" Johanna calls. Cinna waves for her to come over.

"Where are Finnick and Annie?" Peeta asks. Johanna sighs.

"Annie went loco and some nurses took her away, Finick went crazy from not being with her." Johanna explained. We all nodded. "That Cato guy triggered Annie's madness."

"Yeah, he almost got Cinna, too." Rue said. Cinna shuddered slightly at the memory.

Once again the quite red head, Lavinia I think, bounced over to us. She handed Peeta a box and skipped away. Peeta sighed and opened the box.

"Peeta. One of the patients has decided to sponsor you. She had to take her medication and she didn't specify what exactly to give you. So we're giving you the items in the box. From, Boggs." Peeta read. "I swear, if there's another koala in here...”

He opened the box and pulled out a butter knife, a bottle of water, some matches he quickly slipped into his pocket so Cinna wouldn't see, a small mirror and a creepy glass doll. He looked at his loot and Lavinia ran off.

"How many times has that happened?" Johanna asked, looking after Lavinia.

"Two or three, why?" I said. Johanna shrugged.

"Well, who wants food?" Cinna asked. We all raised our hands. Gale threw Cinna his keys and Cinna began to test each key on the kitchen door.

I looked at our little alliance. We had a schizophrenic twelve year old, a bipolar guy, a pyromaniac, a depressed schizophrenic bread enthusiast, and a hydrophobic victor. Peeta was giving me an odd look, our eyes met for a second and he quickly looked at the floor, his face bright red.

"Ta-da!" Cinna sang, popping the kitchen door open. We all went in and grabbed the food we wanted. We all sat at one of the long cafeteria tables.

We munched on whatever we chose from the kitchen. I had grabbed some jerky, some blueberries, and what looked like leftovers from lamb stew. I looked over at Peeta, who had piles and piles of bread around him. I sighed, that boy and bread, I'll never understand it.

"Well," Johanna said, pushing an empty plate away from her. "Who are we going after?"

"I don't know we haven’t really been hunting for people." I say. Johanna raises her eyebrow at this.

"Well, you guys want to win, right?" She says. "Then you need to actually try. It's like the Hunger Games, and you can't win the Hunger Games without trying." (INTERRUPTING A/N: Peeta did!!! ok, sorry, back to the story.)

"Well, who's left?" Gale asked, pushing some meat around his plate.

"I'm pretty sure Volts would be easy to make crazy, but Nuts would be easier." Johanna said. We gave her a weird look. "Beetee and Wiress. Most likely they're together, so it should be easy."

"Not when I'm here to stop you guys..." We all spun around to see who had threatened us. It was Cato, who stood next to the small-ish girl... Clove I think. They had evil smirks on their faces, and Cato held a pack of matches and an ring of keys.

"Can we kil- I mean make them crazy now?" Clove said, holding a rope. Cato slowly nodded.

A/N: HI! Thank you Katniss1 for sponsoring Peeta! Thanks for sponsoring! Don't forget to comment, vote and fan! Luvs ya  guys :D