<-- 10 -->

@jesselingard: currently can't move, someone help 😂💞Tagged: kira_matthewsLiked by: kira_matthews, marcusrashford and 432,189 othersComments:@user40: omg I ship ittt 😍😍@user3: @user40 noooo it's her and Dele😩@marcusrashford: #kesse💕@user05: w...

Tagged: kira_matthews
Liked by: kira_matthews, marcusrashford and 432,189 others
Comments:
@user40: omg I ship ittt 😍😍
@user3: @user40 noooo it's her and Dele😩
@marcusrashford: #kesse💕
@user05: wait did Marcus just confirm their together?

Jesse's POV:
I knew Kira would probably kill me when she woke up because of the post, but I couldn't help myself. Her beauty just amazed me sometimes. I didn't want her to know, but even though I called myself her best friend, I always wanted to be more. She world and I hate that she doesn't see how perfect she really is. As I moved her off my lap, I saw that she was waking up. "Morning Jes." She mumbled as she looked up at me. Even though she's just woken up, she still looked as beautiful as she always looks. I started playing with her hair and I could see it was making her smile. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?" I asked her. She nodded her head and cuddled the blanket. I helped her stand and threw the blanket over her shoulders.

When we got to the kitchen, she opened her phone and must have saw the Instagram post. "Oh my god, Jes!" She laughed as she showed me the photo I took. I laughed with her and in that moment, I realised this was all I ever wanted. We were talking about old times while we were eating breakfast, until I saw Kira getting a call from an unknown number. She quickly picked the phone up and answered the number. "Oh my gosh, is it out?!" She asked and smiled when whoever was on the phone said he's. She put the phone down and then asked if she could show me something. Obviously I said yes and she went on to her photo. When she went onto a magazine website, I thought she was going to show me an article but then she scrolled down the page and I saw her face. I turned to her, confused and she was beaming. "Jes, do you not get it?" I continued looking at her as I was still pretty unsure about the situation. "My dream has come true. A company asked me to model for them and I've got a full time job! Jes, I'm a model!" I pulled her into a hug. I couldn't believe that the dream she's had since she was little was finally coming true and I could tell that she was so happy, which obviously, made me happy too. As she looked up at me, we made eye contact and I really wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to do anything she didn't want to do. "Fuck it." She whispered. Before I knew it, she pressed her lips on my softly. I instantly kissed back and everything seemed right. Her hands were in my hair and I placed mine on her waist. Suddenly, she pulled away and ran out into the hallway. I followed her into the hall as she picked up her shoes. "I'm sorry Jes, I'm really sorry. I just, I just can't." She ran out of the house and into her car. I knew she needed to be alone so I walked back I walked back into the living room and thought about what actually just happened.

Kira's POV
I couldn't believe that I'd just done that, but I kind of enjoyed it. I'd always felt like there was something more than just friendship between Jesse and I but I was always too scared to do anything about it. It felt good finally acting on my feelings but I couldn't help but think about Dele as I sat in my car outside Jesse's house. We both knew that it would take me a while to fully forgive him for cheating, but I knew I'd always have feelings for him. He was still important to me even if we weren't together and I felt he needed to know what happened. I called him and told him I needed to tell him something. Before I drove off, I told my fans about the modelling job.

@kira_matthews: So glad to finally announce that I'm officially a part of Elite Modelling Company! It's been a wild ride over the past few months but finally living the dream I've wanted since I was a little girl is mad! I never thought I'd get an...

@kira_matthews: So glad to finally announce that I'm officially a part of Elite Modelling Company! It's been a wild ride over the past few months but finally living the dream I've wanted since I was a little girl is mad! I never thought I'd get an opportunity like this and it feels so surreal but I'm going to make the most of it all. This is a shot from my first job for @prettylittlething wearing some of their summer collection. Go check it out guys and use code: kiram for a 15% discount. Love you guys 💕

Tagged: elite
Liked by: jesselingard, dele, lucialoi and 324,523 others
Comments:
@jesselingard: so proud 😇
@elite: ❤️
@marcusrashford: congrats!
@lucialoi: that's my girlll😘❤️
@dele: beauty 💞
@user32: anyone else really confused about the whole Dele/Jesse situation?!? 😫
@user09: @user32 yeah but I think she's with Jesse
@user84: @user09 nah she's with Dele

Kira's POV:
As I pulled into Dele's driveway, i was seriously considering just going home but then I knew that if it was Dele in my situation, I would want him to tell me. I got out the car and knocked on the front door. Dele answered and he welcomed me inside. We sat on the sofa and he was telling me about how he nutmegged Harry in training. I knew I needed to just get it out the way, so I placed my hand on his and stopped him. "Del, I want you to know something." He didn't say anything but just held onto my hand. "I went round to Jesse's last night and I stayed over, but we didn't do anything," I could tell he was listening closely and it hurt me to say the next bit, but I knew I needed to, "and this morning, after he was congratulating me on my modelling, I kissed him." He looked down to the floor. I could tell that what I'd just told him had hurt him and it hurt me, but I knew that if we were ever going to move on, we had to be honest with each other. Hurt, he looked back up at me and with tears forming in his eyes, he asked: "is there a chance, for us?" I turned away and looked around the room. I remembered how he'd comforted me when I needed someone and the times we spent laughing and cuddling in this room. How we'd just speak for hours and even when I was in a mood, or I had a bad day, he'd just listen to all my
nonsense. Yes, he may have hurt me deeply, but I could tell if someone was a liar, and when he looks into my eyes and tells me that he loves me, I honestly think it's true. Maybe giving up on something like our relationship was stupid, or maybe what he did was a sign that we were never meant to work out? In the moment, I blocked out everything bad he'd done and all I could think about were the good times. We may not have been together long but in that short time, I fell in love with the boy sitting in front of me. "Yeah..." I whispered as he held onto my hands tighter and embraced me. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I needed to work it out. These boys both meant the world to me and it would be difficult choosing between them, but I knew for their sake (and mine) I had to do it.

A/N: So that is chapter 10 
Who do you think Kira is going to chose?!?
Honestly I so want her relationship with both boys! 😂❤️