<-- 89 -->

@dele: my future wife is definitely my #wcw

Liked by kira_matthews, ericdier and 1,329,031 others

Comments:

@kira_matthews: lysm

@liamjones: mine too bro

@user41: @liamjones woahh wtf

@user89: @liamjones wtf are you doing?? you look like a mug

@ericdier: yo @liamjones don't think so mate

Kira's POV:

"Who the hell does he think he is?!" Dele shouted as he stormed into the living room. "I don't know, Dele." I replied holding Caleb closer to my chest. "I look stupid, Kira. Your ex is commenting on my photos that you're his crush." I took his hands in mine. "Why do you care, Del? You know that I love you with all my heart and that's why I'm getting married to you. That's why I'm starting a family with you." He smiled and nodded. "I know, Kiki. He just aggravates me, that's all." I decided that I wouldn't tell Dele about mine and Ruby's conversation. It would just upset him even more, it was better to forget she even spoke to me, forget all the nonsense she tried to tell me.

As we were sitting together on the sofa, my phone started ringing but it was an unknown number. "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Hello, is this Miss Kira Matthews?"

"Yes, it is."

"Is your fiance with you, Miss Matthews?"

"Yes, he is."

"This is Mr Reynolds from the police force. I wanted to inform you before you heard from any news outlets on social media that we've arrested Miss Mae for the kidnapping of your son."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for telling us."

"Okay have a good day, Miss Matthews and Mr Alli."

"Wait, I just wanted to ask before you go. Where will her little girl go?" Dele glared at me and shook his head.

"Oh, her little girl will have to go into foster care. Her dad isn't fit to look after her and Miss Mae doesn't have any family who can look after her."

"Oh, umm, okay. Thank you for all your help Mr Reynolds."

As soon as I ended the call I looked over at Dele. "Care?" I whispered as tears began to form in my eyes. I remembered when I was so close to being put into care and when I first walked into that foster house, it was horrible. "You need to put everything about Ruby in the past and focus on our future."

"But Dele, she's a child and she has to go into care. What Ruby did shouldn't have to dictate the poor baby's future." Dele turned to look at me. "What are you trying to say, Kira?"

"It's not fair, Del. Can't someone take her in? Why does she have to go into care?" Dele put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. "Stop worrying about other people, Kira. Our wedding is coming up soon, focus on that."