<-- 51 -->

The Next Day: The North London Derby!!

Kira's POV:

I was so excited to see Dele play today. All the team get so excited when they play in the derby as it's so important for them and the fans. I always joke about the derby with Welbeck whenever we see him at England dinners and although it's just banter between the two of us, we both know how important it is for each team to win, especially with this one being the quarter finals of the Carabao Cup. "We need to get to the ground so you need to hurry up, Mister." I shouted from the living room up the stairs. "Coming." Dele replied back before I saw a figure emerge from the bedroom and down the stairs. He was wearing his suit and fussing around with his tie. "Come here, Del." I giggled as he sighed and gave me the tie. "You're so adorable, do you know that?" I said as I tied his tie and then kissed his cheek. "You're the adorable one here." I smiled and he caressed my cheek. "As much as I would love to stay here, with you," I whispered as I adjusted his collar, "we need to get going." He let out a massive sigh and I laughed before picking up my bag and walking out the door to the car. Dele followed after and got in. I had to drop him off at the training ground so he could get the coach to the Arsenal stadium. We got there pretty quickly to be honest, I kissed Dele goodbye and drove off to the stadium. I was nervous but excited for the derby. When I had days where I didn't need to be in the studio, I went back to doing some work with the medical team at Spurs and I saw how hard the boys had been working for this game. It would be a real shame if they lost today but I'd still be proud of them all, especially Dele, if the result didn't go in their favour.

I was walking through the players lounge in the stadium when I saw Kate. "Oh my gosh, Kate, hey!" I exclaimed as I pulled her into a hug. She made us both a coffee and then we sat down on one of the sofas. "How was Dele this morning?" She asked.

"Scared, but excited too. How was Harry?"

"Exactly the same. I know how much this means to this team."

"Yeah. It feels like it's been forever since we spoke, doesn't it?" I said as we both laughed, realising how little time we'd had to spend with each other. I was busy with my music and her and Harry had two kids now. "You need to come and see Ivy and Vivi soon."

"Definetly. And once's this one's born," I placed my hand on my bump, "we can have adorable little play dates." We spoke for what seemed like forever following that, catching up on everything we'd missed about each others lives. It really made me think about how excited I am to meet mine and Dele's baby seeing how happy Kate and Harry were. When I looked at my watch, I realised the game would be starting soon so Kate and I went to our seats which were right next to each other luckily. We sat in our seats and waited for about ten minutes before the match kicked off:

Full time:

Arsenal 0 - Tottenham 2

Tottenham: Son Heung-min 20', Dele Alli 59'

Yellow Cards: 0