kryoz - having a crush on you

he knows he's got it bad for you when he's shopping for rings and realizes he's noticing that you'd love those opal bands.

shopping together at the nearest mall. he buys all the clothes you pick out for him because the heart eyes you make when he steps out of the dressing room is well worth it.

john noticing the littlest details about you. he can tell whenever you're sad or uncomfortable.

whenever he hears you listening to bbno$ or another of his favorite artists, his face splits into a grin.

you joke around and say "i love you, too." after you teamkill him and he's letting out a stream of curse words so filthy they belong in a public bathroom. he stops swearing immediately.

if you need help with anything, he's at your side immediately.

giving you casual nicknames, yet when you decide on one for him he threatens you if you ever use it again, as it turns the back of his neck a little too red for his liking.

conversations that start off light and somehow move into the deepest, darkest part of the ocean where the light refuses to touch. they're his favorite types of talks with you.

singing off-key together to songs on the radio, turning red and flustered when friends compliment that you two would look great together.

watching movies and shows that you love so he can relate to you.

trying to hide the beam on his face when you pop up in his streams.

him complaining about you cheating in uno after you dominate the competition. you end up throwing cards at each other and your friends are exasperated but not surprised.

you end up making out in a (rigged) spin the bottle game because your friends are so sick of you two not noticing the most obvious hints from each other.

-
a/n. sorry about this being short

also why the fuck is this at 500 reads already i literally uploaded it like 3 days ago i dont deserve yall