aesthetics - pt 2 (autumn)

these are all related to fall since i love it. maybe i'll do one for all the seasons. idk

dont think i got everyone but im sleep deprived so fuck

-

smitty. he is the wheeze after you two dash away from an aggressive goose. he is the curve of his index finger as he points out the bluejays cuddled on a branch. he's the muffled laugh after you wrap his entire head in a scarf. he's the rosy tint in his cheeks and the full-toothed smile when he accidentally sets his marshmallow (and stick) on fire for the eighth time. he's the grimaces when you two walk through dewey grass and have to peel your soaked socks off afterwards. he is the smile when he sees you asleep next to him. he is apple picking and sweatshirts that smell of him.

cameron is leaning your head against his chest when he laughs, and you can feel the vibrations thrumming throughout. he is buying bulk packs of hot chocolate packets because they're on clearance and you have coupons too. he's arguing whether or not to use milk or water with it. he is visiting your parents and hiding his channel from them. he's the gentle tap of rain on your ceiling as you lay in bed on a cloudy night, the silence a comfortable cushion between the two of you. he is the adoring smile that graces his face whenever you walk near him. he's the snapchat videos that mason captures of you two.

toby is sharing a blanket as you peek out from behind your fingers during a scary movie. he is the way the sun dances as it filters through the crimson leaves. toasts to spiked apple cider. he's the bedhead and soft smiles as you sit at the dining table with cups of coffee, waiting for the caffeine to kick in. laughing at the pumpkin goo as you carve out the insides of a jack-o-lantern. he is the knocking of your feet while they swing against each other when you'e sitting across from him.

mason is the shrieks and hyperactive movements as you compete in an all too competitive game of wii ping pong, the oversized sweatshirts that smell of weed and his cologne. he is sheepish grins when you find yourselves lost in a corn maze at twilight and your phones are dead. holding hands as you wait in line at starbucks to buy him a pumpkin spiced latte. he is a distraction as you try to study for a science quiz. he is putting a jack-o-lantern on his head and panicking when he can't pop it off. he is kissing your neck whenever he can.

jay is pinky promises as you sit across from each other on a mattress that squeaks and creaks with every little movement. he is shaky hands as you guide him on the railing of the roller rink. he is staying up 'til 2 am watching scary movies, cuddled into each other with the bowl of popcorn discarded. he is fuzzy socks and pajamas. he is drinking hot chocolate with a dangerous amount of whipped cream floating on top. he is smiley, offhandedly staring at you while you finish the final touches on the fairy lights. he is eating the bowl of halloween candy that's meant for the trick-or-treaters.

kryoz is admiring you instead of the art as you clutch his hand, staring at the marble bust. he is visiting a pumpkin patch, leaning on each other during the tractor hayride full of children. he is cracking jokes with the trick-or-treaters. he is constant nose kisses because you're cold and he likes the feel of your skin against his. he is pretending to shove you into a lake before you trip and stumble and bring him down with you. he is the warmth of the embers on your face as you huddle around the open flames.

swagger is lying in bed together, helping you to study while the windows are open, fanning out the distinct smell of weed. he's watching horror movies and panicking when your cats nudge the door shut during the most ominous scene. lighting candles and nearly burning yourselves. he is collapsing into a pile of raked leaves, dragging you with him. shopping in the men's section while he looks through the racks with you, the employees unaware that you're looking for hoodies that would suit you, not swagger. calling fitz when he thinks you've fallen asleep on him in call, but in reality you're aware of swagger speaking so fondly of you to the brunet that you can feel your heart melting.