mccreamy - having a crush on you

you are currently the only person capable of making him so flustered that he can't do his ainsley voice .

him laughing whenever you do as your laugh is so contagious he can't help it. you both end up wheezing and the boys are exasperated because this is the third time today.

you've gained special privileges in the xd clan even though you aren't all that at fortnite (if you're a god at it then i am jealous).

he makes an instagram and follows you before he even finds mason's.

constantly carrying you in fortnite and you make it in a couple of his videos because he's in love with your humor.

sneaking glances at you like he's a schoolboy trying to ask his crush out with a ring-pop.

brushing against each other subconsciously.

stepping on each other's heels until he turns to glare at you, but you're closer than he expected and now thisisanawkwardsituationwhyareyousoclosefuck.

the corners of his mouth lift up whenever he sees you laugh or smile.

his voice crack.

wearing a mask whenever you do vlogs with him in public. you don't tell him but you think he's still pretty damn hot with half his face covered.

him asking you for remixes in his fortnite compilation videos.

studying in the campus library while he's trying not to distract you but he's bored out of his mind, leads to you both getting kicked out and he shrugs, suggesting you head to the cafe nearby.

sending him the most offensive memes when he's sitting right across from you and he lets out his signature giggle, before accidentally hitting his head against the side of the wall.

he can never truly get mad at you.

cheering him on in esports tournaments &/or competitions.

he enjoys it when you play with his hair -if he didn't style it. if it's styled, don't even think about touching it.

-
JAY IS SO CUTE IVE ONLY SEEN HALD OF HIS FACE BUT I FUCKIBG LOVE HIN EVEN MORE

PRETTY BOY FUCJ

the videos w his half face in it:

kephriis taiwan vlogs

blizzardsEsports2017TW M17 vs MDT