Chapter VII

Beca got home that evening feeling all kinds of nervous and excited about her date with Chloe. After hearing about everything that the redhead had been through and how passionate she was about her campaign, Beca thought that it'd be only right to give the model a chance and get to know her a bit better. She could only try and if she didn't like Chloe then she could tell her and she knew that Chloe would respect her decision.

"There she is!"

Beca turned to the door and saw Fat Amy walk through with a large bag over her shoulder. It was the same bag that the Australian would use whenever she went away for a few nights or something similar.

"There you are!" Beca said back. "Where have you been?"

"Oh, you know... Here, there, everywhere,"

"Of course,"

"What are you making?" The Australian dumped her bag on the ground then walked over to the cupboard, pulled out some chips, sat at the small table in the middle of the kitchen, and ate them.

"A coffee," Beca answered.

"Just a coffee? I thought you'd be making dinner."

Beca rolled her eyes.

"You can make dinner from time to time, you know?"

"I do but you don't like it!"

"Amy, two-minute noodles are not a meal!"

"Better than nothing."

Beca repeated her eye roll then felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She got butterflies in her stomach when she saw that it was Chloe.

Chloe: Okay, I've found a nice place we can go out for dinner. Wear something nice (you can't wear pants) and I'll pick you up at six. :)

Beca: Why can't I wear pants?

Chloe: Because it's the dress code. Do you not have a dress?

Beca: Of course I have a dress. I just haven't worn one in a while.

Chloe: I'm looking forward to seeing you in one then. Can't wait. xx

Beca smiled at the message, capturing the attention of Fat Amy.

"What are you smiling at over there?" She queried. 

"Huh? Oh, nothing,"

"Doesn't look like nothing," Fat Amy stood then walked over to her friend. "Let me see,"

"What? No!" Beca pulled her phone away from the woman.

"Are you hiding something?"

"No,"

"Then let me see!"

"Amy! No!" The pair soon got into a wrestling match to get to Beca's phone and due to Fat Amy's strength and size, she was able to snatch the brunette's phone.

The blonde stepped back as she read through Beca's texts.

"Do you have a date?"

"Yes," Beca sighed.

"You have a date!"

"Yes,"

"Who's Chloe?"

Beca wasn't sure if she should tell her friend but it wasn't every day that she got asked out by a model.

"You know Chloe Beale?"

"The model?"

"Yeah,"