Chapter XV

It was nighttime and everyone was getting ready for bed. The girls had a lovely night together as they got to know Chloe more and vice versa. Having everyone together made Beca feel better and forget about what happened earlier that day. Stacie did a few tests on Beca to make sure that she was okay, which she was. The brunette had just gotten too scared and overwhelmed by everything that her body went into the flight or fight response then shut down to protect itself. So, the nurse was going to keep an eye on the brunette to make sure that she was okay.

"Are you sure you're alright with me sharing your bed?" Chloe asked Beca who was sitting on top of her bed now in sweatpants, a t-shirt with her glasses on as she was using her laptop.

"Yes, it's fine. It was my suggestion."

"Okay, I'm just going to get changed."

Beca shot her head up from her screen.

"Ah, yeah, sure. Just go behind the clothes rack for privacy."

"Okay, thanks." Chloe grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt from her suitcase and went behind the curtain.

Stacie was cleaning the kitchen while Fat Amy was snacking on some chocolate. Beca focused back on her laptop but she couldn't help but look over at the curtain. She couldn't see between the clothes but she could see Chloe's legs from the knee down. She watched Chloe peel her black jeans off her sexy pins then her mouth went dry when she saw Chloe's black lace underwear fall around her ankles. Chloe kicked them away with her jeans then stepped into her sweatpants. Beca then saw Chloe discard her jacket and shirt, along with her matching bra.

Beca gulped at the sight, then a few moments later, Chloe emerged from behind the clothes rack in her sweatpants and a t-shirt, carrying her dirty clothes under her arm.

"Chloe, if you want you can have a shower. I can have one in the morning. I know everything's a bit tight in here but we're all girls." Stacie offered and Beca felt like she was going to die.

"Thank you, Stacie, but I had one this morning." Chloe smiled.

"Suit yourself." Stacie gave Beca a wink while the redhead was putting her clothes on top of her suitcase that was still next to the fridge.

Beca just rolled her eyes and tried to calm her thumping heart, hoping to God that she wouldn't have another panic attack by seeing Chloe's matching bra and underwear. The redhead climbed onto the fold-out just as Stacie and Fat Amy where making their way over to the double bed.

"I've got the left side of the bed," Stacie informed the Australian.

"What? Come on! First, you invade my privacy and now you steal the side I sleep on?"

"I always sleep on the left side!"

"It's my bed!"

The two started to bicker but Beca just ignored them.

"What are you working on?" Chloe looked over at Beca's laptop.

"Oh, just some mixes."

"Nice! Can I listen to one?"

"Ah... Sure..." Beca grabbed her headphones off the side and handed them to Chloe.

Beca hardly let anyone listen to her mixes but it was different with Chloe for some reason. Even though she hadn't spent much time with the model, she knew there was something different about her than other people.

Beca clicked on her most recent mix and watched as Chloe bobbed her head to the music with a smile. Beca got lost in Chloe's grin and movements, noting just how beautiful she was, especially in her pyjamas.