Chapter XXX

"Don't you do it," Beca begged.

"I have to, babe," Chloe told her girlfriend sympathetically.

"If you love me you won't do this."

"I do love you, which is why I HAVE to do this,"

"Bullshit! You're doing this to benefit you!"

"I'm sorry, Becs! I really am but it has to be done!"

"You do it and I'm breaking up with you,"

"Don't make this harder than it actually is." Chloe pleaded.

"No! Don't!"

"I'm sorry, babe,"

"Chloe! NO!" Beca yelled at the TV when Chloe threw a blue shell at her on Mario Kart, sending the brunette into the last place. "That's it! I'm breaking up with you!"

"I'm sorry!" Chloe laughed.

"It's not funny!" Beca threw her controller down once she passed the finish line.

"Come here," Chloe crawled on the couch and over to her girlfriend.

"No! Don't come near me, you traitor! Chloe, DON'T!"

Chloe just continued to laugh as she wrapped herself around her girlfriend who folded her arms and turned away from the redhead with a pout.

"I will NEVER forgive you for that," Beca grumbled.

"You love me though,"

"Not anymore I don't. You just broke my trust."

"Well, what can I do to get it back?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"No."

"Not even..." Chloe leaned closer and whispered into Beca's ear, making the younger woman heat up from the inside out and swallow hard.

"Keep going," Beca ordered to which Chloe obeyed, turning the shorter woman on more and more with each word.

Chloe finished with a kiss on Beca's ear then placed gentle pecks along her neck. Beca instantly closed her eyes, tempted to cut the night short and take the model to bed.

"If you two don't take it into the bedroom I'll carry you in there and lock the door!" Fat Amy stated, walking back over to the couch with a bowl of ice cream.

Since it was Beca's, Stacie's, and Fat Amy's final night in L.A, the women decided to stay in for the evening and have a games night. They had recently entered into a Mario Kart competition and now it was down to the two champions - Chloe and Aubrey. The women used to play against each other all the time when they had sleepovers or just had lazy days together so they were quite good at the game.

"Just because you said that you love each other doesn't mean that you get to be frisky all the time," the Australian said.

"What do you mean get frisky all the time?" Beca frowned.

"Chloe's hand is literally on your boob right now."

Both women looked down to find that Chloe's hand was indeed on Beca's breast.

"Whoops!" Chloe pulled her hand away. "I didn't even realise that it was on there,"

"Sure you didn't," Fat Amy snickered but the couple just ignored her and gave each other a kiss.

Fat Amy was right - the couple did get frisky all the time. Ever since confessing their love for love for one another and making love for the first time, the women had a hard time keeping their hands off of each other. Chloe was worried that sleeping with Beca would ruin her relationship with the brunette but it didn't - it actually did the opposite. It made their relationship stronger and they were completely, utterly, and hopelessly besotted by one another. They were more touchy-feely with each other and they didn't care who was watching.