Creepers

It was a black backpack. It was huge and of plain leather. Strong and good. It felt heavy though. I looked around me. There was no one else here so it must be mine right? I quickly opened it but my finger kept shaking. It was nearly packed. I found a jacket. Good. 3 pairs of shirts. Blue, pink and green. A skirt and a cargo pant. A lighter. It worked just fine. A knife. I took it out and examined it. It felt just right in my hand. The blade was long and beautiful. It felt balanced . And all the shirts were exactly my size too. A water bottle. That was all. I decided against drinking water because I might need it later. I wore my jacket, grabbed the bag and stood up. The knife was in my pocket. I needed to find shelter. And food. There had to be someone here... And there I saw it. An enormous black shape running toward me from the far end of the beach. My feet were glued. It was moving fast. And it didn't look very friendly. What the hell was this thing? My first guess would be a wolf because of its head and fur. More likely or a dog. But it's legs and arms were bent at a strange angle like a spiders. I could write pages and pages and still be unable to explain this creature. It looked like a nightmare straight from hell itself. It was so close to killing me. I tried in vain to run backwards but fell. I started crawling. My legs were shaking . I couldn't think. It stood infront of me. Eyeing me like a treat. It's teeth ... I whimpered . My KNIFE! I tried to get it out but at that moment it jumped on me. This was the end... Or was it? I had expected blood and pain and teeth but instead the creature on top of me was limp. It was bleeding... IT WAS DEAD! A spear was embedded in its chest. I was covered in blood.
I tired to push the creature off me but someone was quicker. I was still crouched on the beach. A boy who looked the same age as me ( whatever that is) with brown eyes and chestnut brown hair offered me his hand. He was grinning. Behind him was a deal boy who was a bit shorter and he wore glasses. And on his right stood a very pretty girl. She was neither fat nor thin. Her blue eyes were Icy. Her chestnut brown hair was perfect as it hung over her shoulders. She was smiling. And behind her was an Asian girl who looked about 11 with jet black hair held her hand. She looked terrified. Who were these kids?