Can you Remember?

Have you ever felt like you haven't slept in days? But even now your eyes are closed. Every molecule of your body hurts. I felt too weak to move. Very slowly I opened my eyes but closed them at once because of the binding light of the Sun. I move my fingers and toes a bit. The ground in slippery and cool. I can hear the familiar rush of water. I open my eyes again and keep them that way. The blue sky is an unfamiliar shade of grey. Even though the Sun is out, the atmosphere is chilly. Very slowly I sat up. My head was pounding and everything was a blur. It took a second for my vision to refocus. And suddenly I came to my senses. I realised I was sitting on a beach. The waves were crashing on the rocks and very offer the water would reach my feet. I turned my head to look around and realised that the beach goes on for miles and miles. Sand, all around me. But when I look back I see trees. A forest also runs a mile behind me. The trees are a t a distance from each other but soon they start growing more closely. I can't see the end of the beach. I realise I'm on an island. But how the hell did I get here? I frantically try to remember but I can't. In fact I can't remember anything. My family, my age and even my name. I try to calm myself down. It's getting dark and I'm rather panicked by now. After finally getting a grip on myself, I stand up. It is hard to get my balance but I do it. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO? Survey the situation first. Okay... Om wearing worn out pink sneakers. Good. I touch my face. I slowly walk to the water to see my reflection. My brown hair is dirty and tangled. It hangs over my shoulders. My grey eyes look sullen and tired. My cheeks are red from the cold. My hands are pale but the skin around my finger is burnt. Weird... I'm wearing a white t shirt with blue jeans. And a necklace. My fingers toy with it. I find out that it opens to reveal a picture. A man and a woman who look in their early forties. Who are they? My parents ? I look around me. Hello? I call out. Somebody help me! I scream. Is anybody here? Hello? But it is quiet. Tears are running through my cheeks. I see a black shape on my left. I run to it.