Blood

The creeper runs towards me. It's helpless prey. I hear a scream. Louis! The creepers floats into the air
and I watch as it combusts . Blood and guts splatter everywhere. The blood is on my face . I can taste it. The metallic taste. After another second my vision clears and I scream. I can't help it. The scream in pained and my throats hurts. Maybe it because I'm covered in blood or just went through the most traumatic experience in my short forgotten life. After the scream I can't cry. No tears come. I feel empty . A void inside of me that swallowed my feelings. I see Lee out of their corner of my eye leaning against a tree. His face pale and covered in blood. Katie is curled up into a ball and Lily is comforting her. Louis crouches next to me. His face is pale and bloody and tired. His blue eyes seem empty. It's okay! he whispers. We're okay... I had h him. He hugs back. Slowly I come back to myself. But I will never forget. I just wanted them to die? How could I? He let's go and wipes some of the blood off my face. I nod . Just nod. He stands up and I try too. My legs are shaky and I take support from a tree. Everyone is up now. Are they all as bad as me? Lily tries to smile at me and fails to. She looks broken. Louis takes a deep breath. Let's move! We don't question him. He carries Katie and we follow. Like zombies. I don't know how far we've walked. I can't think clearly. We reach a a creek with a small stream runs downwards through rocks. Louis and Lee climb the rock a little higher with Katie but I don't. I can't. I move as far away from them as I can and crouch. I wash my face furiously splashing water over me. Blood. Blood.Blood... Amara? Lily asks. She's cleaned up. She sits down next to me. What was that? I whisper. A creepers shriek, she sighs. Their most powerful weapon. Only some are strong enough to use it and even fewer can stand it. It messes with Minds and break them. I've only heard it once before and I... She trails off. First time is always the hardest. Louis was incredibly strong to fight it. He gutted the creeper ! I cry. It evokes something in us. She answers. I thought Lee could sense danger! I say harshly.He wasn't focused! Lily defends.None of us we're. Only Katie had the sense to cover her ears.I shake my head. I don't ever wanna do that again! She smiles gently.