What lies behind

I felt so worthless. Its kinda funny and scary too, how the worst feeling you can experience is hopelessness. Its the black hole that eats you alive. Its the feeling nothing will ever be the same. I tried to comfort myself. To tell myself that it was okay but It was not. I tried to control my breathing but it was stupid. My lungs were burning and Ii could not see. Sobs racked my body. They hated me! They left me! I had lied to them... It was a great sacrifice but was it worth it? They would probably live right? But it was Lee's words that had did this to me. They echoed in my mind. I had never felt so alone. So weak... I could not bottle the feelings inside me. I opened my mouth and screamed my throat raw. The scream was so full of pain. I did it again. This time I almost ripped my vocal cords to shreds. I covered my mouth with my hand. I was shaking so badly. I closed my eyes. They would live without me. And me, I did not want to survive. I wanted to die. I went through my memories and stopped on our last perfect night. The one with the butterflies. I fell asleep.It was restless and dreamless but it stopped the pain for some time. I woke up numb. I couldn't be weak. I stood up with the and observed my surroundings. What the hell had I gotten myself into? But if I realized how much worse this had yet to get...