The Kids Arent Alright

My breathing was rapid and my chest burned. I took the boys hand to stand up and immediately started backing away. Hey! The boy said calmly. It's okay! We're not going to hurt you. The...Wolf...Island...Who...I don't remember anything! I yelled frustrated. He grinned. It's okay! Neither do we... Wh-What was that thing?! I stammer. A creeper, blacky responds. A what? I ask panting. Basically a creature that isn't supposed to exist! The other girl smiles. They're all acting so calm! We're on a freaking island with no memories and freakish creatures... What the heck! I'm Louis okay? The boys says. That's Lee. Lee nods. Lily! The girl smiles. This is Katie! Don't be scared Kate, she mouthed to the little girl. You remember your names?
I ask . Lee smirks, Hell no! We kinda made them up... What about you? Lee asks. Got a name in mind? Amara, the word leaves my mouth before
I can think. Amara... Ok so what happened? I've never seen you around and what are you doing on the shore? You must know it's dangerous right? What... i don't understand. I just woke up on the shore few minutes ago and... Today? Lee asks shocked. Yeah. That's not possible! He argues. Okay... Louis smiles gently. We'll explain everything soon but we need to get out of here. I nods. They all look tired and defeated.
Louis leads the group. With Lee and Katie behind him. Lily walks up to me. They all have a backpack like mine. I stink. The blood stains are disgusting. Don't worry! Lily smirks. You get used to this stuff soon. I shrug. We walk to the north and then change directions and then again. The forest is so green and breathtaking. Everything looks unreal. How big is this Island? I ask. Well can't say for sure , Louis explains. It keeps shifting you know. Sometimes clear fields appear or while lakes dissapear. The forest eventually gets creepier and trees grow closer . But the beach is always the same. And there's always this huge oak tree you can see from almost anywhere . That's the centre of the island. The camp. And to the south east there's this part of the island... Always on the southeast. It's dark and home to the creeper. Everything in there is so disturbing...No one goes there! Lee explains. It's suicide!