Hopeful

We can still hear screams. "We should help th..." Lee stops me. " I'll go! You need to walk straight to the other Princess!" I scowl as he runs ahead. But I can not wait to meet Lily, Katie and Louis.... But what if Louis hates me? I lied to him! Ii shake my head and walk. Soon I see a girl sitting against a tree. She did not notice me. The girl looked pale but beautiful all the same. Lily... I awkwardly took a few steps. Her head snaps up. Her gaze softens . " Amara" she tries to stand nut winces in pain. I rushed to her and sat in front of her. She stared at me in awe. I examine her wound. Its healed fast! But the scar will be permanent. Scars never fade. They remind you constantly of the agony. She put her arms around me and I did the same. " They said you were gone!" She chokes. I shushed her. " You can't get rid of me so easily!" I smile. I hear footsteps. Katie looks like a wreck. I stand up. She jumps into my arms and starts crying. I hug her tight. We finally break apart beaming. Then my attention goes towards the blue eyed boy standing behind me. I bit my lip and draw blood. Louis's hair is messy and his eyes are sunken. He looks so tired and broken. I stand there nervously waiting for the worst. Instead of shouting or blaming me, he hugs me. I'm shocked of course! But I hug back. I feel safe. Together. At peace. A hope grows into my hurt. And soon it blossoms.