The Reaper Whose Name Is Death

I heard a twig snap. I started panicking. I took out my knife but my hand was shaking violently. Suddenly a figure emerged from the bushes. The air was sucked out of me. I couldn't scream or move. So this is fear. My old friend. It is not a something could go wrong type of fear. It's everything is already wrong and you're helpless kind of fear. In front of me was a girl. She looked 15 but it was hard to tell. She was covered in blood from head to toe. I couldn't even make out her face colour. She had no weapon. She was clutching her abdomen which was bleeding. Her hazel eyes seeked out mine. She fell in her knees. I was snapped out my daze. I ran to her as she started sinking to the ground. I placed my hand under her head as I sat and put her head in my lap. She was in na lot of pain. I sobbed because I was terrified. It's okay! I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks. She just looked at me me blankly. There wasn't a tear in her eyes . I stared at her wound. It was bleeding too much. She was losing a lot of blood. Keep pressure on that! I shouted. Louis'I screamed for him.Help! I screamed! Please help! Lily! Damn it somebody! But no one came. Stay here! I stammered to her. I'm gonna get help! But she gripped my hand. Please! She whispered. Don't go! You need help! I whimpered. She shook her head. I don't want to die alone! She smiled a little as a tear finally fell from her eye. I'm not afraid of death! You are not dying! I cried. Yes I am!She whispered. I knew she was right. She had lost too much blood already. I wanted to ask her who did this to her. How did this happen but I didn't .She was too scared already. It was probably a creeper. I smiled sadly at her. I'm right here! I told her. Good, her voice was trembling. I wiped some of the blood from her face. She was so beautiful. She was crying now. Maybe I lied, she cried. I'm scared. Ssssh! It okay. I'm right here with you. You are going to be in a better place. I lied. But she smiled. You're beautiful , she told me. Not as much as you! I said. I saw her eyes lose their light as her body went limp. The reaper whose name is death got her. I started sobbing uncontrollably. I whimpered and cried and sobbed for god knows how long. I was vaguely aware of the voices calling of me.