Dangerous

Look, Louis said. We went into the forest for Lily. A creeper had by by the leg. She was losing a lot of blood. The creepers were circling us. But suddenly they ran away. We saw a fire. I was worried about you and Katie but Lily was dying. Me and Louis carried her to this stream. Moments later Katie ran to us. Babbling and sobbing like mad. We calmed her down and she told us everything. The fire was everywhere. We dipped our selves in water and used our powers to keep it away from us. It was long night. The island was burning. Somehow the fire messed with it frequency or something. It started changing shape every second. It was scary. Then it stopped. The fire died out. We bandaged Lily. I sent to scout and found you. I didn't look at his eyes. So fire huh? Lee says in a empty voice. I nod. How long have you known? I didn't know about my powers! I said my voice shaking. Then how could you just burn half the island in a matter of minutes? I was angry! I shouted. You wouldn't be alive without me! Lee stared at me. How many children burned last night?I was furious . Something inside me cracked. I got rid of the creepers! Lee laughed. Hell no! You woke up the strongest of their kind back at their hometown. It's gotten so much more dangerous.