Trap

I gulped. They were getting closer to us. Katie was trying her best to be strong. Lily looked at me. I looked right back. We both nodded in understanding. Oh death... You don't scare me. No, it's life that scares me. I'm going to die. But I curse the ones who sent us here to hellfire. May they die painfully. They'll never know love or friendship. They don't know what family is. Louis picks up a stick from the fire which is burning. He uses it to keep the creepers away. I take one too. Snap and barks everywhere. I draw the burning stick and get a glimpse of the monsters. My knees shake. Suddenly O hear something's no that makes my blood run cold. Help! Please! An all to familiar voice screams somewhere. The others recognise it too. I can't put my finger on it. My children! For gods sake! The woman screams. Louis lowers his branch a little. Lee gulps. Lily is sobbing. The creepers are retreating. They soon dissapear. The woman continues screaming. We stand in shock for many moments. Lily runs forward while Lee screams for her to stop. And I realise it finally... A trap! I hear a bark and a scream as a creepers pounded on Lily. Lee screams and runs for her. The creepers bites on her leg. I'm paralysed. It drags her with incredible speed into the trees. Lee screams at the top of his lungs and runs after them. Lee! Louis cries. He hands Katie his branch. He's confused as hell. Go! I urge. Save them! He nods and goes off running grabbing another branch for light. I gulp. The creepers are back. I can sense them. Me and Katie get closer to each other. Tears are running down my face. I feel like a frightened 5 year old. My lungs are crushed. Hell Im crushed! Lily could be dead... No ! I scream as a creepers almost gets me. Katie is sobbing. The creepers get closer and closer until I can finally see them. One stared at me and I stare back with hate . It pounds... and that's when all hell breaks loose.