Perfection

We stopped when we reached a field. It was a long field which stretched for miles. The golden grass was till our ankles. This field had appeared out of know where. And it was huuuuuuge. How was this possible? It shouldn't be here. But we didn't care. We built a fire as the sky darkened. We sat around the fire eating plums. Shouldn't we be worried about creepers? I ask them. No! Louis chuckles. Its a full moon, they go back to their nests every time. They dont like the moons light. Or any light... I shrugged. We had been through so much. We deserved a break. I can see the groups smug expressions. I raised an eyebrow. I opened my mouth to speak by Lee aid, You will see soon princess! I scowled. Soon the sky was black and the moon rose. There was a comfortable silence between us. The moon was beautiful. It was out of the world. Its light... I felt safer than ever. Like I was protected... There was no sound except our breathing and the crackle of the fire. And then suddenly, a few miles ahead of me, a small glowing creature flies from the grass and into the sky. I can see it shining. My mouth is open in awe. One by one another creature emerges. And I can see that they are butterflies. Except they give off a lovely pale light. Soon the field lightens up. The sky is majestic. Like stars except different... We are surrounded by them now.A very small butterfly struggles to fly in front of me. I hold up my hand it it climbs on it. I smile as I launch her upwards. Thousand of these creature. Katie laughs as she runs ahead sending many butterflies flying. Everyone laughs and I laugh the loudest. I feel my eyes stinging. Louis puts and arm around me. Suddenly I hear a faint music which grows louder. It is beautiful. I can not describe the music that the butterflies were making It was like a song. With a deep meaning. Lily and Lee were waltzing. Me and Louis just stared at each other. My grey eyes met his blue ones. We did not need to say a word. I realized what perfect meant. Its not about yesterday or tomorrow. Perfect is when you savor every moment of today. We held hands. Lily and Lee came to us. And Katie ran to us too. We stood in a circle, my one hand in Louis's and the other in Lily's . We watch the butterflies fly across the sky. I would never see anything as beautiful. I have loved the stars too fondly to be afraid of the night! Louis quotes. I laugh Who said that? I ask. I dunno! He shrugs. I cant remember! We all broke off laughing.