Fire Can Kill

Every fibre of my body was burning. I screamed in pain. The heat was too much. It felt like I would melt. But the thing that bothered me most was the feeling of fading. Like O would never be happy again. I wandered through my memories hopelessly but stopped at the one where me and Louis sat on s tree. I couldn't give up now. I had to help Katie. It took a lot of powers to open my eyes. I saw fire and smoke everywhere. The creepers howled in agony as they burned. Katie was clutching my leg, sobbing. I realised the fire was coming from my hands. I was doing this. Slowly the fire stopped com bag from my hand. I fell to my knees. Katie cried on my shoulder. I felt weak. Vulnerable. Hopeless. The worst feeling in the universe. When you can't do a damn thing. Everything was burning. I did this. I raised my hands and tried to take it back. Control it. But fire cannot be tamed. I gave up. I was too stupid. Too weak. The whole island would burn. Amara! Katie cried. I couldn't give up. Not for her. I managed to stand. I pulled Katie up. I took her hand firmly and tried to lead her out of the burning field. But the fire was everywhere. We ran in circles. Gagged from the smoke. Cried and screamed but nothing happened. We would either burn or suffocate from smoke. Katie was coughing a lot. I couldn't do it anymore. I fell on the grass. It felt so cool. Like the bed O never had. I hated this. I hated this pathetic situation. We were kids. What do we do to deserve to be here? Katie shook me and cried my name. I held her hand. Go! I whispered. She shook her head and sobbed harder. I took all of my strength to urge her . Go! She gave me one last look... And disappeared into the smoke. Call me selfish for sending her alone. But I could hardly breathe. I was slowing her down. I had given up. I lay on the cool grass crying silently. The worst moments of my entire life. As my own flames threatened to take my life. I was scared as hell. But I stared at the sky. The stars and the flames together looked magical. Like they were dancing. Dying is not what I thought. You slowly slip away. Into your best moments. I was with my family as we sath he'd the butterflies. I watched the stars with Louis. We and Lily laughed at Lee and Louis covered in mud. I blacked out.