Leave

It turns out that the creepers weren't the only danger. The kids at camp would be furious because their camp would have likely burnt. and it aaa all my fault. Hot tears slid down my cheek as I sat in front of an unconscious Lily. Her hair was plastered to her face and she was pale. She was still breathing but her wound wasn't getting better. Louis and Lee were arguing a good distance from me. I had washed and dressed up Lily's wound. Katie was leaning against me. She looked so fragile and tired. She didn't speak. I tried to be strong. The tears didn't stop. "Lily you have to wake up!" I whispered." Please! We're falling apart here! It's my fault ! Please Lily! I can't do this without you!" She didn't budge. Lees protests were getting louder. I had had enough. I startled Katie when I suddenly stood up. I marched to the boys. They were shocked to see me. I started " Look, I know this is my fault. But Lily is dying! And you're screaming and I've had enough! You want to leave me here go ahead! I'm too much trouble. Take Lily and go to camp! Make up some bullshit story!" Louis gaped at me while Lee sighed. He looked a little guilty. " Lils is dying!" His voice shook. " The camp would have supplies. They can save her! But not if she comes with us. They'll find out about the fire and kill us!" Louis did something unexpected. He punched Lee.