Chapter 20: Breaking Point

Just about every Friday you can find a party if you really wanted to. I found one. I needed to get my mind off things. I couldn't keep hurting people. I tried to stop myself from getting hurt and I hurt others. It's non stop.

I just got to the party

I just got to the party. I was dressed in an outfit that would probably be never approved by Amanda.

As I was walking in 'Crying in the Club' was playing. I loved this song. I got a solo cup and of beer and chugged the whole thing and went out on the dance floor.

I put my arms up in the air and started dancing. A guy camp up and started dancing with me. I had no idea who the guy was but I ended up grinding on him. I let the music control my movements.

The guy was pretty cute. I turned my face towards him and reached my arms up and wrapped them around his neck and kissed him. He reacted immediately putting his arms around my waist and deepening the kiss.

Eventually I broke apart from him and got another drink. The alcohol running through my veins.

"Brooke what the fuck?" I heard a voice say. I look up and it's Lukas. Ugh.

"You're killing my vibe." I said.

"Did you even listen to what I said."

"Yeah I did and here's what I have to say. Fuck you Lukas." I said and and another cup of beer and chugged it.

I walked away from him and went back on the dance floor. Some Chainsmokers song was playing. I started dancing again.
.....................
Jax's POV

"Haley I don't want to go to a party." I said.

"Jax all you've done is sit around for months. I know Brooke was you're best friend but it's time you get up and go out. You're acting like she died." Haley said trying to pull me off my bed.

"No she didn't die she just suddenly thought we weren't good enough." I snapped.

"Jax please." Haley begged.

"Fine." I said.

I got up and changed into some what decent clothes for a party. It was just Haley and I going in her car and then Jett and Felicity were meeting us there.

We got there and waited by the car for Jett and Felicity so we could go in together. Soon enough they were there and we went in.

I walked with Haley so she could get a drink that's when we saw Brooke talking to Lukas.

"...Fuck you Lukas." She said and chugged a cup of I'm guessing beer and walked away.

Did she just drink? Brooke who's supposed to be sober?

I looked over at Haley she definitely saw it too. I walked over to Lukas.

"Brooke's drinking and you didn't bother to tell us?" I said grabbing the color of his shirt.