Chapter 33: Tour

The next 4 months went by quickly. We did a lot of shows at Midnight and various other places. Jett moved into our spare room. I found out Haley and Felicity were back together. I was happy for them. I stayed sober. I was 7 months sober and really happy about that.

We left for tour today. There were 10 stops; San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, New York, Buffalo, New Jersey, Boston, Miami, Dallas, and we were ending it here in LA.

I was horrified of going back to Buffalo but it was okay because I'm not that person anymore. I told Jess, she was going to the concert. I actually got her a backstage pass so I could see her.

We were a few minutes from going on stage in San Francisco. I called everyone over and we huddled up.

"I just wanted to say I love you guys and there is no one else in the world that I would rather be doing this with." I said.

"We love you too." Felicity said.

"Alright let's get out there and play some music." I said with a smile.

"First let's all bring it in." Jett said pulling everyone into a group hug. I saw a big flash happen from behind us. I turned around and it was just a photographer. I smiled at her.

"Totally Generic time to go!!" The stage manager yelled at us. We made our way out on the stage. Dylan introduced us to the crowd.

"Take me to your best friend's house. Roll around this roundabout. Oh yeah. Take me to your best friend's house. I loved you then and I love you now
Oh yeah. Don't take me tongue tied. Don't wave no goodbye. Don't. Take me to your best friend's house. Normally we're making out. Oh yeah. Take me to your best friend's house. I loved you then and I love you now. Don't take me tongue tied. Don't wave no goodbye. Don't..." Jett started the song. He was dancing around the front of the stage with me.

"One, two, three, four. Don't leave me tongue tied. Let's stay up all night. I'll get real high. Slumber party, pillow fight. My eyes and your eyes. Like Peter Pan up in the sky. My best friend's house tonight. Let's bump the beats till beddy-bye..." I sang and Jett took my hand as I sang.

He finished the song and when it was over the the cheers from the crowd made me smile. That's when I actually stopped to look how many people were actually out there. It was a huge stadium full of people. Holy shit.

I hugged Jett and we went on to our next song. It was one of the songs I wrote. It's called Someday and i wrote it about Luke.
...............................

The next few stops went just as amazing as the first one. We were in Buffalo and I felt sick to my stomach. When we drove through the city bad memories just came up.

"Brooke are you okay?" Haley asked me as I was getting doing my make up. Well I was sitting there in front my mirror staring off in the distance.

"I'm okay. Just bad memories." I said softly.

"Brooke that's your past. This city is your past. Look at you now. Look at your present and your future. You have come so far. Look at us. We're on tour. You have so much to be proud of." She said cheering me up.

"Thank you Haley. I'm really glad to have you as a friend." I said giving her a hug.

"Anytime. It's what i'm here for. So now get all glammed out and gorgeous and be your badass self on stage." She said before walking away.

She's right. I took a deep breath and finished doing my make up.

A few minutes before we went on stage I heard a squeal and someone call my name.

"Brooke!" Jess squealed before running over to me. I smiled widely as we hugged.

"Oh my god you look amazing. Holy shit. Look at you." She said gesturing to my body.