Chapter 27: Good bye

"Brooke!!" I woke up to Jax yelling. I jumped up from my bed. I was naked and there was a naked Luke laying next to me. He had just woken up from Jax yelling too.

I wrapped the sheet around me before walking out into the living room.

"The lamp is shattered and your clothes are all over the floor. Clean it up and maybe get whoever is in there to come help you since they obviously contributed to the mess." Jax said shaking his head at me.

"Hey Jax." Luke said walking out of my room in his underwear.

Jax just looked at him shocked as he came up and gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting himself a cup of coffee.

Jax didn't say anything but grab me by my arm and dragged me back into my room and shit the door behind us.

"What the hell Brooke."

"What?"

"Lukas? Seriously? I thought you were over that douche."

"I am. Kind of. It was goodbye sex."

"Really goodbye sex? That doesn't even make sense. Please tell me he's leaving."

"His flight leaves in a couple of hours. He'll be gone again and this time i won't be dreading not saying goodbye and not telling him how i feel. Okay? I can move on now and not fucking slew with Jett again."

"You did what now?"

"Ooh yeah bootycall was Jett." I said quickly shoving him out of my room so i could get dressed.

I slipped on a pair of baggy pajama shorts and an oversized band t-shirt before making my way back out into the living room.

"I'm gonna get dressed and get ready to head back to Miami." Luke said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it before walking back to my room to get dressed.

It was just starting to hit me. I had to say goodbye to him.

He got dressed and the hours seemed like minutes until his taxi was here. I walked him out to it and helped him put his bags in the taxi.

"Go be amazing. Don't let anything hold you back. You deserve it." I said holding his hand.

"I love you Brooke and i'm so proud of you. Look at you. You've come so far in such a short time. Take your own advice. Don't let anything or anyone hold you back. Make sure to invite me to your show in Miami when you're famous and touring around the country." He said smiling at me.

"Of coarse."

I kissed him one last time. I had a feeling this was going to be the last time i kissed him.

"Goodbye Brooke." He said as he got in the taxi.

"Goodbye Lukas." I said as I watched the taxi drive away.
...............................

That night when we performed at Midnight I felt different. I didn't have this weight on my shoulders anymore. I found myself smiling more. The show was amazing. I think I performed better than most of the times i've ever performed.

"You did amazing tonight." Haley said to me after the show.

"I feel amazing." I said with a smile.

"That's good." She said with a smile before Jett came up to talk to her about something.

I walked up to Jax who was just sitting at an empty table.

"What's got you down?" I asked.

"Ian texted me. He wants to meet up." He said.

"Are you gonna go?" I asked.